Modern Day Event Internet censorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy s**t wtf is that Google stuff

Maybe the pond IS being drained

Holy s**t

Doubt it...Just a teaser I'd of thought....The Frog Prince of the Swamp is Trump himself.

If the page were to rend upon the Zionist dam holding the media scam seam together, it'd be a total avalanche.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt it...Just a teaser I'd of thought....The Frog Prince of the Swamp is Trump himself.

If the page were to rend upon the Zionist dam holding the media scam seam together, it'd be a total avalanche.
You deserve a Hillary presidency

Is it just me, or is finding alternative articles on Google getting much, much harder?

Pizzagate for example, plenty of articles debunking it. * all articles on supporting evidence. That never used to be the case. Information control?

Is it just me, or is finding alternative articles on Google getting much, much harder?

Pizzagate for example, plenty of articles debunking it. fu** all articles on supporting evidence. That never used to be the case. Information control?
Its been the case for ages. There is an element of censorship, but also I suspect if you compare the articles written that debunk it, compared to ones that actually investigate it, I'd say its a 1000:1 ratio. So the fact few are written, and the fact those few are hidden makes it tough.

Pizzagate for example, plenty of articles debunking it. fu** all articles on supporting evidence. That never used to be the case. Information control?

All social-media platforms are filtered & under the control of the so-called 5-Eyes intel nexus.....Which is really 6, cause Israel runs the entire s**t-show out of Tel Aviv....That includes Wikipedia by the way.

The fact that Israel is left out of the convo altogether, really ought to be a clue as to who it is that controls the Shadow Governments of the world.

It's A bit like the City of London lads seeking to make us all imagine that Wall Street runs the worlds finances, when 60% of all financial transactions still go through London.

Tis all smoke n mirrors....The big boys who run the show don't show themselves to the public & don't want the public educated on such matters. Lest their cover gets blown & the entire media/Govt façade shatters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back