Remove this Banner Ad

popsikle99

Team Captain
Feb 29, 2016
Aus
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi all,

First off may I say I am Feeling for all those in Victoria!

Ordinarily this week we would doing ballots and that sort of thing for the big dance. Has anyone with interstate membership and guaranteed GF ticket access heard anything from club? Obviously different this year being at Gabba?

✌️

Yes. Email from the Club today requesting me to advise them if my circumstances had changed and I had entered Queensland or will be soon. The answer is no.

Say the email probably went out to internationals, Vic and NSW addressed members with GF guarantee.

Haere Ra

Hi all,

Ordinarily this week we would doing ballots and that sort of thing for the big dance. Has anyone with interstate membership and guaranteed GF ticket access heard anything from club? Obviously different this year being at Gabba?

Based here in SA. Haven’t heard anything like I usually would either. Wouldn’t be able to go this year because if junior cricket coaching regardless, but have not heard anything. A, lucky to be going Friday night though

Yes got an e Mail today ! I’m in Albury on the Nsw Vic Border , so was bit confused to even if I would be allowed to go anyway !

Open the boarders McGowen FFS

Are we not able to travel to QLD for the GF IF the Tigers make it? I have Had Maurice Rioli club membership since day dot and am planning to go if we are in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are we not able to travel to QLD for the GF IF the Tigers make it? I have Had Maurice Rioli club membership since day dot and am planning to go if we are in

Me too - went to 17 and 19
My understanding is we can go but would need to quarantine for 2 weeks when we get back which makes it hard

Hi all,

I’d say we’d get info if we win Friday. Doubt Victorians will be able to go though

Me too - went to 17 and 19
My understanding is we can go but would need to quarantine for 2 weeks when we get back which makes it hard

Aah k. Yeah that’s what I thought.Hotel quarantine at own expense for 2 weeks after flying and accomodating in Brisbane for the GF.Plus not being able to work for 2 weeks while quarantining.Thats me stuffed too.I’m a contractor on casual rates.Only get paid the hours I work.no sick or annual leave and I have 18 days work from beginning of November.can’t miss it without going into debt.also went to 17 and 19 at great expense.Glad I did tho.

Qld Borders won’t be open to Victorians at least until the 31st of the month, you can come up but need to do two weeks in quarantine at your cost, whilst you’re in lockdown down there, I very much doubt that Anastasia will let you come before the election , other states you need to apply to come.

I expect all Qld members to be able to get tickets WHEN we make it. I think we have just over 5000 up here.

Qld Borders won’t be open to Victorians at least until the 31st of the month, you can come up but need to do two weeks in quarantine at your cost, whilst you’re in lockdown down there, I very much doubt that Anastasia will let you come before the election , other states you need to apply to come.

I expect all Qld members to be able to get tickets WHEN we make it. I think we have just over 5000 up here.

Sorry,I should have said I am in W.A. I think we can get into QLD with no quarantine but we need to quarantine on return.

Aah k. Yeah that’s what I thought.Hotel quarantine at own expense for 2 weeks after flying and accomodating in Brisbane for the GF.Plus not being able to work for 2 weeks while quarantining.Thats me stuffed too.I’m a contractor on casual rates.Only get paid the hours I work.no sick or annual leave and I have 18 days work from beginning of November.can’t miss it without going into debt.also went to 17 and 19 at great expense.Glad I did tho.

I think the quarantine is being stripped back to home quarantine if you are able to - but the work/family impact of 2 weeks quarantine is the kicker for me (but if we qualify ill seriously consider it given I can work from home...)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the quarantine is being stripped back to home quarantine if you are able to - but the work/family impact of 2 weeks quarantine is the kicker for me (but if we qualify ill seriously consider it given I can work from home...)

Ok handy information,cheers.that makes it a bit less impossible.

Ok handy information,cheers.that makes it a bit less impossible.

I’m in WA too and looked into this a couple weeks ago. Can enter Qld ok as WA not a hotspot. And coming back to WA is ok providing you home quarantine as WA Tiger said.
But then I looked to flights ... could hardly find any available and were over $1k one way. Just too many barriers this year for me unfortunately. So glad I broke the bank to get to the 17 and 19 GFs. All the best to the SA and Qld supporters !

I’m in WA too and looked into this a couple weeks ago. Can enter Qld ok as WA not a hotspot. And coming back to WA is ok providing you home quarantine as WA Tiger said.
But then I looked to flights ... could hardly find any available and were over $1k one way. Just too many barriers this year for me unfortunately. So glad I broke the bank to get to the 17 and 19 GFs. All the best to the SA and Qld supporters !

Reckon I’ll probly watch from the pub as well regardless of who’s in it.Anyone who gets to go,enjoy.

Reckon I’ll probly watch from the pub as well regardless of who’s in it.Anyone who gets to go,enjoy.

Believe me, watching at the pub is a pipedream for Melburnians right now.

So reading between the lines , if you don’t live in Vic or aNSW hotspot etc , u could go but you would need to quarantine for 2 weeks upon return? What about entering Qld ? This all sounds like it’s going to be a back yard bbq I think if we get through

Email for me - 5 memberships - 4 are Cat 2 and my youngest is still Cat 3. So if want to sit together, I'd have to wait and purchase during the cat 3 ticket sales allocation, if any are left. Could be an interesting chat with the wife IF WE MAKE IT.
Every Qld member will get tickets when we make it, afl was talking 10k per competing club, we don’t have 10 k members up here

That was my thought as well, but SA and NT can also come into the state? is that right?

yes they can but they need to do the 14 days and the clock started ticking already , so they had to be here last week, and there were victorians here for the Brisbane final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back