Interstate members - GF Tickets?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done! Must mean I’m not one of the 200 then.
I followed up on this - thinking that some MCC members whose teams are now out may not want to attend the GF...so thought the MCC may offer them up to other members- poor fool me No, “there are no transfers as it was a strictly one time offer”.....so potentially empty seats at the game now....I shouldn’t be surprised....so am now hopeful they open up more public seats.

I followed up on this - thinking that some MCC members whose teams are now out may not want to attend the GF...so thought the MCC may offer them up to other members- poor fool me No, “there are no transfers as it was a strictly one time offer”.....so potentially empty seats at the game now....I shouldn’t be surprised....so am now hopeful they open up more public seats.

I suggested similar to MCC official if Tiges didn't make - seemed sad if someone with a team in it couldn't get in - whilst polite I got the feeling he couldn't or wouldn't give a toss.

for someone new to this, what are the differences in the categories (apart from prices)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for someone new to this, what are the differences in the categories (apart from prices)?

Visability mostly - the ground has a heavy camber so too close to the boundry fence means you don't see the other side. The first balcony on the wings are great seats, and so it goes in terms of what you see is what you pay.

Congratulations to those who secured their tickets. I’ve been a member for 23 years and missed out in both 17 & 19 applying for GF tickets so had to pony up $2500 all up to sit with my son both times via ...‘alternative’ means.
Glad you all seem to have avoided any heartbreak 👍🏻

Congratulations to those who secured their tickets. I’ve been a member for 23 years and missed out in both 17 & 19 applying for GF tickets so had to pony up $2500 all up to sit with my son both times via ...‘alternative’ means.
Glad you all seem to have avoided any heartbreak 👍🏻
I was fortunate enough to have MCC membership to get to the first 2, only having to fork out for flying from interstate.
I wasn't holding out hope to attend this year with the border closure (bubble now extended to my town in NNSW) and potentially Brissy making it.
I set myself a limit of $300 a ticket. Forked out $400 for a night's stay a short walk away though.
Still, will never be in Brisbane again so blessed to be able to go.
Feel for all you Melbourne crew.
I hope we can drown out the cats with a relatively small but vocal tiger army.

You needed to click where it says best available then it takes you to where you can choose.
I did that and got a seat in the forward pocket, love it sat there last year at the g , my initial seat was bay 66 upstairs where I think most of the tiger members are

Thankyou Queensland for being a great host and putting on a good show.Pubs near the Gabba were full of friendly smiling staff and the beers were chilled,heaps of choices.”Easy Times Brewing Co. Wooloongabba” was where I got primed pregame.walked about 80 metres parallel to the ground n crossed the road n I was in thru gate 2,very easy.Great day full of memories I’ll cherish.Onyas!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back