Interstate Shitfight thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

The MCG is the greatest stadium in all of planet earth.........

Said no Non-Victorian ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Victoria had any decent cricketers they'd be in the Australian side.

Thankfully they don't ... I'm not sure I could've coped with another Ashes loss.

If we are going to list interstates facts then I’ll begin:

-Victoria are dead last on the Sheffield Shield Table
-The Melbourne Concrete Gymnasium has rolled out the worst pitch of the summer
- The Melbourne Concrete Gymnasium also had a whopping 14,000 patrons on a Saturday with an ashes test in the balance
-And how good are those Melbourne Stars

If we are going to list interstates facts then I’ll begin:

-Victoria are dead last on the Sheffield Shield Table
-The Melbourne Concrete Gymnasium has rolled out the worst pitch of the summer
- The Melbourne Concrete Gymnasium also had a whopping 14,000 patrons on a Saturday with an ashes test in the balance
-And how good are those Melbourne Stars

They also drew against a 3rd string NSW side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I disagree with the OP. Steve Waugh would've been Tasmania's best player and would've had a great career for Australia. It's just being Tasmanian, he wouldn't been given 4 years to get up to speed like he did.

Brad Hodge would be an all time great if he had the endless opportunities a bum like Justin Langer had.

Is there a s**t fight though , there's only one state melting about test and one day selections
I like how it's all Victorians. Especially when some Victorians are saying Maxwell's omission was understandable.

Meanwhile, everyone in this thread is whinging about Victorians "whinging".

60,000 at the 'G' is 60,000, in Victoria we only have to count one head. The new stadium over West they told me will host 180,000

Surely I've comfortably won the Shaun Marsh being a far, far better Test cricketer than Brad Hodge now.

Yeah but just remember he isn’t Victorian that’s why he got so many chances supposedly according to smash face.

Conveniently forgets the calibre of competition Hodge was competing with to get a test spot at that stage of his career compared to the competition for Shaun Marsh’s position in the test side over the last few years just to suit his made up everyone against Victoria political propaganda.

I’d assume the side coming dead last in the Shield is I don’t know, maybe, not worthy of having a current test representative for obvious reasons because their players are gash, with the exception of Maxwell who I have admitted several times was hard done by. What I have noticed with Victorian players over the years is that the few that do stand out at state level, most of the time get found out at test level and can’t make the next step. Doesn’t help that their team is currently full of or recently had contracted the biggest flogs in the cricket community (Matt Wade, Aaron Finch, Marcus Stoinis, Scott Boland, Dan Christian) oh and Glenn Maxwell going by Steve Smith and CA’s current perception of him depending who you believe there.

If you want the definition of a player hard done by, look no further than Chris Hartley. Was the best wicketkeeper in the country when Nevill and Wade were considered over him to replace Haddin due to their supposed better batting record but Hartley was no slouch with the bat either. Think he would have done as good as Tim Paine is currently going now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back