Podcast Interview with Rohan Connolly - submit your questions here!

Rohan, my brother is a speech pathologist, I can get you an appointment if you want?

Seriously poor form with that comment.

Rohan has read this thread and seen your comment, he wanted me to pass on this message:

"But can u do me a favour and tell this bloke (a) he's an a-hole and (b) would he like to drop by and say that to my face? "

To everyone else, he has liked a lot of those questions so far!

Oct 22, 2000
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Roco, your employer Crocmedia cut Finey off SEN, and installed Maclure....

Finey, not everyone's cup of tea, encouraged independent and alternative opinions.

Is there a decreasing independence of the AFL media, if it is the case that journalists are increasingly employed by the AFL's partners or companies that are tendering for AFL media contracts?

You'll be lucky to get an answer to this one - "decreasing independence of the AFL media" - think you mean "lack of independence."
Rohan still hasn't answered a similar question I posed a couple of years ago,
vhttps://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/im-rohan-connolly-ask-me-anything-friday-midday-thanks-rohan.1141242/page-3#post-46023222

so this one will probably be avoided as well.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Seriously poor form with that comment.

Rohan has read this thread and seen your comment, he wanted me to pass on this message:

"But can u do me a favour and tell this bloke (a) he's an a-hole and (b) would he like to drop by and say that to my face? "

To everyone else, he has liked a lot of those questions so far!

Lol. I reckon Wowan will be okay. I'm sure he's had worse jibes said to him. He's actually not bad, I enjoy his segments on Marngrook, just his speech impediment coupled with his textbook Malbun accent Isn't that easy on the ear.

Sep 25, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
He seems to be the only media personality that not only acknowledges, but engages with Bigfooty.com.

Does he know why the reluctance from others? It's very much appreciated and works, on me at least, as I'm more inclined to listen to /read his work.

Lol. I reckon Wowan will be okay. I'm sure he's had worse jibes said to him. He's actually not bad, I enjoy his segments on Marngrook, just his speech impediment coupled with his textbook Malbun accent Isn't that easy on the ear.

You’re a ******* idiot.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

RoCo, the goal review system, what’s your take and what do you feel can be done to improve the system? Should it be used after every goal or just the howlers?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Sep 25, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast

1 media personality willing to actively engage with us fans
2 you s**t on him
3 you get put in your place
4 you double down

Just think about that for a minute and try not to be a gronk

Back