Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing so much love for Starc, from fish and zorko. Must admit to being excited for him, seems like a good kid who has been hit with the injury bat. How on earth are we going to fit all these guys in? Another NEAFL clean sweep coming up I guess. Oh to finally have such problems! :rainbow:

I’d still like to see Starcevich as that inside bull but a year or 2 at half back will help his development and perhaps get him through a difficult stage as he develops his body.

Personally I think he's the perfect fit to replace Mitch Robbo when the time comes for him to retire. Starc is fit enough to play on the wing and is physical enough to impact contests. He has the right attributes for the role and could rotate on the ball when needed.

Personally I think he's the perfect fit to replace Mitch Robbo when the time comes for him to retire. Starc is fit enough to play on the wing and is physical enough to impact contests. He has the right attributes for the role and could rotate on the ball when needed.

Yes he did mention he would like a crack at a wing role and it maybe prudent to start managing Mitch's year considering the punishment the old war horse puts his body through. Maybe a few less away games for him and give Starc a run, form permitting?

Yes he did mention he would like a crack at a wing role and it maybe prudent to start managing Mitch's year considering the punishment the old war horse puts his body through. Maybe a few less away games for him and give Starc a run, form permitting?

Robbo has some good football still ahead. He’d be handy spending more time forward too.

Robbo has some good football still ahead. He’d be handy spending more time forward too.

No denying it, just his presence in any area of the ground makes the others walk taller and the opposition watch their backs. He has that Hodge like affect. At the end of the Interview between Cornes and Fagan jaykippa posted they ask who is Brisbane's most scary player, no prizes for guessing who's name came up first!

Last edited:
Stirring stuff, puts the pride into the Lions.

"Last year coming back from injury I had no expectation, and now grabbing my first All Australian jacket, I've just got to simplify my game to do things for the team and everything else will come."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks briz, I would never have found that, great discussion, Selwyn Griffith is an impressive speaker, we need to keep him.

Our fantastic percentage re hamstring recurrence compared to industry standards was particularly encouraging ie 5% as compared to 20%. He talks a lot about the psychology of athletes as well as concentrating on what they can do and not what they can't.

Its a fascinating side of footy i'm not very versed in. Liked how he was given time to really flesh out his thoughts and answers. Great listen!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back