Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't be an ex-player in the media if you're not giving your old team a awhack at some point for the views.

I don't think its even that, its just that Browny literally has 2 criticisms about teams that lose - they don't work hard enough, and their tall forwards don't have enough 'presence'.

I don't think its even that, its just that Browny literally has 2 criticisms about teams that lose - they don't work hard enough, and their tall forwards don't have enough 'presence'.
He was our biggest fan when we were sitting top two earlier in the year. Very easy to jump of the wagon when the team has a bad result, if that's what you call winning two finals including one at the G and then losing to the best team in the comp in the prelim. And he has never rated defenders.

Browny bends in the wind a fair bit these days. Interviewing Cripps on Nova yesterday “I was cheering for you at the end there Crippa!” Didn’t want to see Lachie get up?
I guess he is playing to his market.

Browny bends in the wind a fair bit these days. Interviewing Cripps on Nova yesterday “I was cheering for you at the end there Crippa!” Didn’t want to see Lachie get up?
He has a bit of a soft spot for Carlton these days since Vossy took over as Coach.
And his daughter is a mad keen Carlton supporter as well.

Thats a s**t thing to say if he actually said it.

Again if he said it, he is fast becoming part of the typical media who say garbage to make theirselves relevant regardless of whether it's true/accurate or not. We should have a review of Fox Footy like they do clubs. That would be a review he would not enjoy either.

Again if he said it, he is fast becoming part of the typical media who say garbage to make theirselves relevant regardless of whether it's true/accurate or not. We should have a review of Fox Footy like they do clubs. That would be a review he would not enjoy either.
Can assure you he said it, nearly fell over when I heard it.

To be honest we kind of need to hear stuff like that. But its a bit annoying when we get that from a past club great, with the additional bullshit spewed by the likes of Riewoldt/Lyons and whatever bevy of ignorant "reporters" and "analysts" who have no nuance.

Whatever. Its been said, and now we just need to prove them wrong :) Earned or not, interstate clubs are used to having to work hard to get mentions in the media, let alone positive ones.

Just to clarify, Browny only said what was in inverted comma’s. The bit about not wanting Lachie to win it was my take on his statement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They responded to some overseas rugby website yesterday asking for the greatest comeback of all time with "miracle on grass". All class.

Every time that game is mentioned I smile. That was AWESOME, one of the best games I've been at.

The complete acceptance that we were done at half time, watching so called lions supporters leave (boo - never leave a game) and the sheer joy when ash McGrath, one of the most unassuming greats of the game, casualty (so it seemed) slotted that goal.

What an emotional ride.

Every time that game is mentioned I smile. That was AWESOME, one of the best games I've been at.

The complete acceptance that we were done at half time, watching so called lions supporters leave (boo - never leave a game) and the sheer joy when ash McGrath, one of the most unassuming greats of the game, casualty (so it seemed) slotted that goal.

What an emotional ride.
Weren’t in our usual seats, sitting amongst a litter of cats supporters who were giving it to us all game long. Said to my mate at the start of the last quarter “we’re not out of this”.
he who laughs last……….

Enjoy the memory Lions fans

Starts with a 50-meter penalty to SJ to get to that 52-point lead.
However, SJ repays us later with an absolute shank into the umpire.
Our comeback starts with a dubious mark to Patful in the goal square. He must have been moved forward.
The Leuenberger pass (haha) is a beauty.

Our comeback starts with a dubious mark to Patful in the goal square. He must have been moved forward.

Wow, watched that with a smile and goosebumps the whole time.....still unbelievable and a joy to watch again and again!!:grinv1:

Thanks

My biggest memory of that game was thinking s**t, they’re gonna give Voss another contract. I was part happy, part spewing.

Will Ashcroft interview

Yikes. This is a formidable young man.

Documenting his pre draft life so that when he gets drafted he has content to share with aspiring players. He has a massive influencer business straight up.

Talking about school work as important because you can't put everything in one basket.

Hats off to his parents - they need to produce a documentary on how to raise kids

And he mentioned lions means he will get to play with his monster younger brother. He likes their synergy..

If he and Levi stay healthy, we have 15 years of good things coming out way.

Yikes. This is a formidable young man.

Documenting his pre draft life so that when he gets drafted he has content to share with aspiring players. He has a massive influencer business straight up.

Talking about school work as important because you can't put everything in one basket.

Hats off to his parents - they need to produce a documentary on how to raise kids

And he mentioned lions means he will get to play with his monster younger brother. He likes their synergy..

If he and Levi stay healthy, we have 15 years of good things coming out way.
Dont forget it was produced by the media as a good vibes story.;)

Dont forget it was produced by the media as a good vibes story.;)

You’re a good Dad too ML. I don’t need a media piece to know how well you’ve taken care of Eric.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back