Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

With a bit of luck the Lions will show the Berry segment on On the Mark.

It is interesting to note that Jarrod and Hugh made a bet regarding whether Jarrod would cut his hair all season. Looks like Jarrod will win this one.

Anyway's Jarrod, one of his best mates back home and others are raising money for breast cancer (if I'm not mistaken what claimed Jarrod's Mum's life) and they'll be shaving their heads on October 4 at the Horsham Community Centre. So it goes that the five highest donators will also shave their heads and it is lovely to hear that Dayne Beams is so far the highest bidder. Good on Dayne getting behind Jarrod and good on Jarrod / Hugh and all concerned.

A really feel good story and touching to see what fine young men we have at the club...its hard to not want us to draft Thomas Berry now.

Well worth checking out if you have Fox or it makes its way on to YouTube.

Last edited:

Jarrod on "On The Mark" tonight :

Terrific, I couldn't stop smiling through that, couple of tears in there as well though.

If we get to our 2nd selection, say pick 19-25 and we rate Thomas Berry around that mark I would be taking him unless there's a guy we rate way in front of him available. You can build a club around people like Jarrod, I assume Thomas would have similar values.

When Zorko/Beams step down from the captaincy I think Harris will have some competition for the role in Jarrod.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a quality young man and you can see why with such wonderful parents. Such a sad loss but Jarrod is making Mum proud every day. This guy needs to be at our club for life. The perfect combination of character and ability.

The club needs to get Thomas in the draft. Let's hope we can make it happen.

Might have to make my way to the Horsham Community Centre on the 4th October! It's a thursday too, so that suits me beautifully because I can work in a visit to mums and meander my way across to Horsham.

Bit confused here. Since reading 4th October from up on this page, have seen on Lions twitter the dates are 6-7th (sat and sun) October.

Guessing this new date is correct? Anyone know for sure?

Geez what character.
Berry gets the ball to Berry then on to McLuggage who spots up Rayner 20 out from goal!!!! Fingers crossed we get Thomas on board.

Geez what character.
Berry gets the ball to Berry then on to McLuggage who spots up Rayner 20 out from goal!!!! Fingers crossed we get Thomas on board.

Rayner fumbles the mark, but Cameron crumbs the ball, dodges two and handballs to Cameron jr who kicks truly from the Acker pocket.

What a quality young man and you can see why with such wonderful parents. Such a sad loss but Jarrod is making Mum proud every day. This guy needs to be at our club for life. The perfect combination of character and ability.

The club needs to get Thomas in the draft. Let's hope we can make it happen.
Thomas needs to verbalise himself as a "flight risk" with recruiters!!!!!!!!!

A question on ch7's The Chase tonight "The Brisbane Lions AFL club has colours maroon, gold and what colour?"

The lady contestant got it right straight away.

...got a bit of a shock!:D

At the start of the season there was like a welcome to country with Bundy Cox and Cameron. Anyone know where I can find it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back