Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you, thank you Mr & Mrs Witherden, it could have ended badly for us if they had reacted differently.

Great restaurant that mexican he mentioned as well.
I quite often see the boys down there!
Love the food, although the last time I was there they had taken my regular meal off the menu.:(:moustache:

I quite often see the boys down there!
Love the food, although the last time I was there they had taken my regular meal off the menu.:(:moustache:
Have you been to the adjoining restaurant, Southern Attitude? Go there quite regularly, love Oxford street, I was there in the park on the weekend for my grand daughters soccer game, we popped across the road and had Grilled for lunch afterwards.

Have you been to the adjoining restaurant, Southern Attitude? Go there quite regularly, love Oxford street, I was there in the park on the weekend for my grand daughters soccer game, we popped across the road and had Grilled for lunch afterwards.
Never been there, thanks for the tip, might give it a go.
It’s a beautiful stretch of the woods, I live in the area and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

Never been there, thanks for the tip, might give it a go.
It’s a beautiful stretch of the woods, I live in the area and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.
It's what I call indulgent food, you wouldn't want to eat there too often, you'd end up as a diabetic. Deep south American themed, gourmet burgers, steaks, hot dogs, the milk shakes are terrific.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Appears to be permanently closed?
Mmm, I was in Oxford st Saturday morning but didn't notice, I just googled it and you're right it's closed. I haven't been there for a little while, that's a bloody shame because it was great and whenever I was there it always had a good crowd, it actually won a few awards and got great reviews online.

I'm pretty sure the same people owned it and the Mexican right next door.

If we ever doubt how committed these young blokes are to seeing this through, that Players Voice by Witho
should put our minds at ease. Fages, Hodges, Binga-everyone at the club now-huge congrats. In the past Witho would have been out the door.
Had to have a chuckle because at one point those “in the know” on this forum were adamant it was Witho’s old man pushing for him to go home.
Thanks Mr and Mrs Witho for telling him to push through.

Heard a similar interview through SEN, and when the interview was over, the commentator said you can see how close the players are up in Brisbane and the reason is that Brisbane have drafted differently to other clubs....they have drafted in groups who played together or had a previous connection somewhere.
Said it has paid off.

Last edited:
Heard a similar interview through SEN, and when the interview was over, the commentator said you can see how close the players are up in Brisbane and the reason is that Brisbane have drafted differently to other clubs....they have drafted in groups who played together or had a previous connection somewhere.
Said it has paid off.
Come on down Thomas Berry.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back