Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blynd_freddie

Roughed Scuffed & Tuft
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Bulls, Pamplona
Still an all time favourite movie and book.
A mate of mine did this once. He was that kind of guy.
Yeah, have the novel and DVD floating about at home, you wanna try doing a combine of albums, books, cassettes, cd's and DVD's ~ all that way! :D

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Pink Floyd was my serious answer, Pink Floyd was nothing to tie in with the Lions.
;-) I was just having a laugh.

Tell you what - I've already ruled out Money, Comfortably Numb and Another Brick in the Wall (Hey! Teacher! Leave them kids alone!). But I'll allow "Shine on your Crazy Diamond", and for the segment discussing Lachie Neale, "Wish You Were here".

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
;-) I was just having a laugh.

Tell you what - I've already ruled out Money, Comfortably Numb and Another Brick in the Wall (Hey! Teacher! Leave them kids alone!). But I'll allow "Shine on your Crazy Diamond", and for the segment discussing Lachie Neale, "Wish You Were here".
Loved that show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BuntonRules

long term substance abuser
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Whitsunday SeaEagles
Cam Raynor and Sab FT in the longest kick grandfinal day. I know what I am doing when I crack my first beer.:D

And Fages is on On the Mark 8:30 tonight fox Footy:thumbsu:
I hope that goes up on youtube, or the club website. What a wonderful human being we have in Chris Fagan. Saviour of our club.

Gadzorks

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Given that jarrod’s dad comes to every game it would be the right thing for the club to get both the berry boys together - give the father a break from having to be in two places at once.
Knowing where Horsham is, he does a helluva job getting to the games like he does...I agree with your above idea too. In fact they should move Dad up there.

Top Bottom