Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Luke Hodge coming up on SEN after the add break.
Listened to it driving into work; great interview as always. We really are fortunate to have him at the club and the IP instilled / passed onto the young guys will be enduring well beyond his playing days.

Tom14

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Listened to it driving into work; great interview as always. We really are fortunate to have him at the club and the IP instilled / passed onto the young guys will be enduring well beyond his playing days.
Yep. I was a pretty sceptical of the impact he could make before he got here, and thought that the hype was very overblown. Couldn't have been more wrong.

Gadzorks

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Love this Christensen interview - he talks of how he has cycled through being dropped, how he has enjoyed paying his experience forward with the young fellas in the reserves, getting the fun and joy back into his game and how he has worked his way back into the ones. Very impressive young man.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Reported in the HUN re Mitch Robbo tweeting how players and clubs won't comment on the score reviews etc....he then proceeds to say that a billion dollar industry like the AFL should get a better system.

I laughed, so typical Mitch:D

Last edited:

briztoon

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Reported in the HUN re Mitch Robbo tweeting how players and clubs won't comment on the score reviews etc....he then proceeds to say that a billion dollar industry like the AFL should get a better system.

I laughed, so typical Mitch:D
He’s not the only player to tweet about it today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gadzorks

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Just discovered Christensen’s addicted to the game podcasts.
Worth a listen of at least episode one to understand his history including why and how he came to Brisbane and attitude to gambling.
Interesting guy and very open about experiences.

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Dayne Zorko will be on SEN straight after the 11am news today.

On SEN, I am quite liking Sam McClure this morning and like him on his regular 1 hour gig at night, I think Gerard Whateley's time has passed.

Top Bottom