Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Still an all time favourite movie and book.
A mate of mine did this once. He was that kind of guy.
Yeah, have the novel and DVD floating about at home, you wanna try doing a combine of albums, books, cassettes, cd's and DVD's ~ all that way! :D

Pink Floyd was my serious answer, Pink Floyd was nothing to tie in with the Lions.
;-) I was just having a laugh.

Tell you what - I've already ruled out Money, Comfortably Numb and Another Brick in the Wall (Hey! Teacher! Leave them kids alone!). But I'll allow "Shine on your Crazy Diamond", and for the segment discussing Lachie Neale, "Wish You Were here".
Education_4bbdd4_5045274.jpg

Cam Raynor and Sab FT in the longest kick grandfinal day. I know what I am doing when I crack my first beer.:D

And Fages is on On the Mark 8:30 tonight fox Footy:thumbsu:

I hope that goes up on youtube, or the club website. What a wonderful human being we have in Chris Fagan. Saviour of our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given that jarrod’s dad comes to every game it would be the right thing for the club to get both the berry boys together - give the father a break from having to be in two places at once.

Knowing where Horsham is, he does a helluva job getting to the games like he does...I agree with your above idea too. In fact they should move Dad up there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back