Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Dayne on AFL Tonight earlier at the 11:32 mark - Link

That was a polished performance by Zorks. Has really upped his game over the past 2 years re appearing in the media.

I saw it at the time, was funny. I'm watching TFS this year, way better than has been in past years. .....and I never expected to like it one bit either with that lineup, just couldn't see it working, but surprisingly it does imo, regardless of what the ratings/others are saying.

Just listened to fagan’s post match interview. It seemed to cut off abruptly and he seemed very flat. Previous wins he has smiled and cracked a joke but that was missing. Maybe the inaccuracy/some part of the play took the shine off the win??

I didn’t think he was flat - he seemed his usual self. He gave Hugh glowing praise too.

Agree that it was a weirdly edited video

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dayne beams doing a lengthy interview at the desk on Talking footy.

Probably nothing new but they did show his b&f speech and he directly addressed it ‘would have done it different, club had told him they’d make him honour his contract so was thinking he’d stay and went with that’

Probably nothing new but they did show his b&f speech and he directly addressed it ‘would have done it different, club had told him they’d make him honour his contract so was thinking he’d stay and went with that’
So he is blaming the club for telling him something? Club didn't tell him to say that stuff. I havent seen his interview so it may have come across differently but it really seems that he is trying to show that he has done nothing wrong.

So he is blaming the club for telling him something? Club didn't tell him to say that stuff. I havent seen his interview so it may have come across differently but it really seems that he is trying to show that he has done nothing wrong.

If you have not seen it, how can you comment on it?

Every time I watch Lachie play Beams becomes more of a distant memory.

This:thumbsu:

Which is a black and white admission that he has asked to leave but was told no.

I wonder how the rewriting of the story is being taken by the younger players who supported his putting his family first.

Which is a black and white admission that he has asked to leave but was told no.

I wonder how the rewriting of the story is being taken by the younger players who supported his putting his family first.

To be honest, last year & this year, I have listened to a lot of Dayne Beams talk & for me it's just words. Wouldn't believe the first thing that comes out his mouth. Don't particularly care to be honest, what's done is done, we're better off now, happy to move on & I'm sure most at the club are the same.

To be honest, last year & this year, I have listened to a lot of Dayne Beams talk & for me it's just words. Wouldn't believe the first thing that comes out his mouth. Don't particularly care to be honest, what's done is done, we're better off now, happy to move on & I'm sure most at the club are the same.
Well said; couldn’t agree more.

Don't get why he is still in the media tbh. I never said anything about this whole subway stupid stuff but it feels that he just wants to continue to be in the limelight?

Or raise awareness about a legitimate issue in modern society, not just affecting footballers?

Just listened to fagan’s post match interview. It seemed to cut off abruptly and he seemed very flat. Previous wins he has smiled and cracked a joke but that was missing. Maybe the inaccuracy/some part of the play took the shine off the win??
As good as a win is ,I kind of felt the same in all honesty , a fair bit different to the Port win .
Our ball movement wasn't up to the level of where it should be.
Also it works both ways. you can say we aren't getting the wins but the positives are there in a season like last year.
This year we can get a win when we aren't necessarily playing much better.

Hey a wins a win but Fages is looking probably at it in terms of how we actually played and therefore tempering his inthusiasm.
He was still full of praise.
This board didn't exactly go nuts over it either so I think that says something.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back