Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Footy Classified and Chris Judd’s description of his Footy Director role as a purely high level, hands off, ‘non-operational’ thing seems a fair way off what I’ve seen of David Noble.
well nearly every journo and footy talking head has said Carlton needs to make changes from the top down .... I give you exhibit A

Oh really!! I felt sick in the guts with the tally ho ra ra private school crap at the Gabba on Sat night. Fair enough its Cameron's old school but still to raw for me that my public school will be under resourced for another 4 years and private schools will get the extra cash to buy private buses to ferry kids around while my teachers and students will be going without bail supplies and needs.
Don’t let the truth of school funding get in the way of an off topic rant.

well nearly every journo and footy talking head has said Carlton needs to make changes from the top down .... I give you exhibit A

Much of his analysis and commentary is intelligent and fair but then he drops in a bit of self-entitled, big club, Victorian crap.

Watching Footy Classified and Chris Judd’s description of his Footy Director role as a purely high level, hands off, ‘non-operational’ thing seems a fair way off what I’ve seen of David Noble.

Different positions entirely. Judd is a member of their board who deals with the football side, same role as Leigh Matthews at the lions. Noble is GM of football operations and is an actual employee, not a member of the board.

Different positions entirely. Judd is a member of their board who deals with the football side, same role as Leigh Matthews at the lions. Noble is GM of football operations and is an actual employee, not a member of the board.

Got it. Cheers

Are you able to do links jason pm? There are reasons given, but I couldn't type it all, nor remember.
No I can't MM, I was just going off your post. I can't get past those paywalls, even when I try that paywall busting thingy majiky that was mentioned on here it doesn't want to work for me.

We need someone more technologically literate.......HELP!

I'm not a huge Stef fan but that is very rough on him to be classed as a disappointment, I thought he has been pretty good.
Worth remembering that we're having a good year. There's not really a lot of other options...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez, we got a bit more than another mid with him. Great addition to our club.

The Hun article should have had Lyons as the surprise. We knew Mitch was a hard nut when we got him but we didn't know Lyons was going to make centre clearances his 'baby' (as his teammates call it).

As far as Stef being a disappointment goes, he obviously doesn’t really know the ins and outs of our team that well?
Stef is now sharing his role with another Ruckman so of course his output (as far as stats go) is going to look worse. His stats may have dropped around the ground but he is spending more time forward and I am sure he has kicked more goals than he has for quite some time as a result.
Pretty lazy reporting if you ask me.

Jeez, we got a bit more than another mid with him. Great addition to our club.

This is great insight into one part of our developing team, good on the coaching staff for giving the new guys a voice, good on Neale and Lyons for standing up/taking the opportunity and good on the team for adopting and adapting it so well.

Marinova debuts proprietary fucoidan blend in clinical trial while eyeing sports nutrition entry

An interesting trial being done with our Lions players and some link to our Tassie trip.

Marinova debuts proprietary fucoidan blend in clinical trial while eyeing sports nutrition entry

30-Jan-2019 By Cheryl Tay

Marinova has commenced a clinical trial to investigate the gut health benefits of its bioactive seaweed extract, Maritech fucoidan, on elite athletes, with the broader goal of entering the sports nutrition market.

https://www.nutraingredients-asia.com/Article/2019/01/30/Marinova-debuts-proprietary-fucoidan-blend-in-clinical-trial-while-eyeing-sports-nutrition-entry

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back