Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Hodge coming up on SEN after the add break.
Listened to it driving into work; great interview as always. We really are fortunate to have him at the club and the IP instilled / passed onto the young guys will be enduring well beyond his playing days.

Listened to it driving into work; great interview as always. We really are fortunate to have him at the club and the IP instilled / passed onto the young guys will be enduring well beyond his playing days.

Yep. I was a pretty sceptical of the impact he could make before he got here, and thought that the hype was very overblown. Couldn't have been more wrong.

Love this Christensen interview - he talks of how he has cycled through being dropped, how he has enjoyed paying his experience forward with the young fellas in the reserves, getting the fun and joy back into his game and how he has worked his way back into the ones. Very impressive young man.

Reported in the HUN re Mitch Robbo tweeting how players and clubs won't comment on the score reviews etc....he then proceeds to say that a billion dollar industry like the AFL should get a better system.

I laughed, so typical Mitch:D

Last edited:
Reported in the HUN re Mitch Robbo tweeting how players and clubs won't comment on the score reviews etc....he then proceeds to say that a billion dollar industry like the AFL should get a better system.

I laughed, so typical Mitch:D
He’s not the only player to tweet about it today.

Dayne Zorko will be on SEN straight after the 11am news today.

On SEN, I am quite liking Sam McClure this morning and like him on his regular 1 hour gig at night, I think Gerard Whateley's time has passed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who’s the annoying old bloke in all the press conferences who asks terrible questions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back