Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if anyone saw it (I recorded and only just watched it), but there were a lot of really good Lions segments on 7's pre game program, "The Kick".

Not sure where one could find it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I took that as a pot shot at the Broncos.
Until I read your post, I took it more as a dig at the Old Lions of the Golden Era?
I hear they didn’t mind a drink after the games in the good old days!
The game has changed a fair bit since then, especially in regards to professionalism!

The Brisbane Lions have been made aware of a supporter racially vilifying forward Allen Christensen via social media on Saturday night.

The comment, made via a private Facebook group, goes against the values the Club stands for and will not be tolerated in any form. It has been established that the individual, while they identify as a Lions supporter, they are not a member of the club.

The individual will be barred from becoming a member of the Club in the future, unless they can demonstrate they have participated in appropriate cultural awareness training and the Club is convinced they have learnt from this terrible mistake.

Unbelievable. :thumbsdown:

Unbelievable. :thumbsdown:
Yeah. Bundy’s brother and Mike Whiting pointed it out in Twitter last night. And it’s been pointed out on a few face book pages today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back