Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Yep, was interesting hearing that ?Zorko made mention of the players celebrating the win as if it was a finals win and were getting a bit carried away and Hodge's take was that it was all for Rich.
I didn’t think the song was belted out quite as much as the games against GWS and Port?
So imo it was more about the occasion than getting ahead of themselves!

Witho and Cam on the “On The Mark” show. Witho bought a house which settled today. Both really presented well for our footy club, Cam got stitched up nicely with some home footage of his dancing moves!!!
Jarrod Berry has an instagram story of Witho + himself DDRing too if you follow + are quick.

Witho and Cam on the “On The Mark” show. Witho bought a house which settled today. Both really presented well for our footy club, Cam got stitched up nicely with some home footage of his dancing moves!!!
Interesting to hear Witho admit that he had a terrible first year with his injury and missing home/friends and basically asked his agent to "get me out of here" at one stage. Sounds like Fages was a big factor in turning him around. Says he now can't imagine being anywhere else. Both boys seem very content in Brissy.

Was only half listening, but I think they said Fages will be on AFL 360 Wednesday night

Lol how good was Robbo's spiel on Essendon tonight. "WHY ARE PLAYERS WHITING THEIR HAIR".

Back