Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

gamgeee

Draftee
Aug 24, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Anyone able to copy the article series Hammo is doing this week?

I think there was also an article this week about Cedric Cox in The Courier Mail. Can anyone confirm/have a copy? Cheers.

Link to a paywall...copy of the article would be great for those that can't access it. :thumbsu:

People might be reluctant to post an entire article on here as it's against the site rules.

No illegal content; respect copyright owners.
  • Articles from other sites should be limited to a relevant paragraph or two and a link to the source.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
People might be reluctant to post an entire article on here as it's against the site rules.
I didn't peg you for such a stickler for the rules BRAB, I thought you were an daring, edgy posting by the seat of your pants trend setter. Ah well, all the best Mr. Goody Two Shoes.

#politburo

Just watched this and love that Hodge is clearly holding back a big grin every time he talks about the young 'uns. He clearly likes them and has time for them not just on field, but as individuals. Also loved the after Richmond game clip when he was addressing the group and the fact that the captain didn't appear to have a problem with Hodge taking over at that point (you see Zorks face as the group breaks apart).

While other clubs are now looking to get their Hodge it isn't as easy as getting an older legend - the legend also has have the communication skills to be able to earn the respect of all in the club and to genuinely like players and ancillary staff. I reckon he should have been the 2018 recruit of the year.

Mar 13, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Bruins, Dodgers, Bulls, SEM Phoenix
Mar 13, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Bruins, Dodgers, Bulls, SEM Phoenix
Jarryd Lyons is the special guest on On the Mark this week on Fox with a special interview with Sarah Jones; will be one to look out for.
I'm sure he will 100% diplomatic but we would all love to know what GC gave him as to the reason he was no longer a required player :D

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Bit of an interview with Danny Daly within the link:

Back