Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently he said it wasn't Lachie's eyes Toby Green got, it was his nose. That is likely to get Toby off, according to the HUN article.
The problem for Toby may be that he wasn't in the initial play but joined specially to cause damage or discomfort.

Apparently he said it wasn't Lachie's eyes Toby Green got, it was his nose. That is likely to get Toby off, according to the HUN article.

I don't care what part of Lachie's face Toby Greene's fingers made contact with, the bottom line is that he has no reason for putting his hands near anyone's face. The ban should stand IMO.

Also per that article:
The league would seem certain to call Neale for victim testimony at the tribunal

Figures they'd allow a victim statement this time and not when Harris was facing a suspension.

The Herald Sun understands Neale believed he was punched in the incident that saw him grabbing his face as Greene ran away to chase the ball.
A punch to the face. One week ban is soft.

Also per that article:

Figures they'd allow a victim statement this time and not when Harris was facing a suspension.

And essentially off the play as the tackle had already been completed before Turd Toby joined in

Also per that article:

I'm trying to twist my head around this. I guess in the example of Andrews, the vision was clear, I guess victim testimony would only verify if there were external influences, or the impact of the hit itself. But the rationale that 'the victim will try downplay it to let them off' is the really galling thing here.

In this case Neale would be called on for *where* he was hit/groped/manhandled? I personally think the vision shows enough for a ban, but I am biased and angry :D

The MRO/Tribunal/Christian have tied themselves into a bow of stupidity all year, and this is what we end up with...

And essentially off the play as the tackle had already been completed before Turd Toby joined in
What's really telling about his intentions is that he actually dives in on the pack late, looks up to see whether the umpire is looking, and then goes for the face. Pre-meditated. Absolute thug.

The problem for Toby may be that he wasn't in the initial play but joined specially to cause damage or discomfort.

Again. Might be a nice bloke off-field, but onfield he is the worst grub I have ever seen

Browny took his media hat off last night on the couch and put his supporter hat on and just advised the Brisbane Lions they just wasted an opportunity on the weekend. We should be playing this week, we should have one that game. Hopefully the players come back doing everything right in the off season as their should be a hurtful feeling what they missed out on. His words.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good little snippet this one, with the Berry boys.

What a great story and every time I hear Jarrod speak I know we are in awesome hands to build a caring culture with real drive to succeed for each other. Wow so feel good!

This is a clip of Charlie’s five best goals of the season. I reckon every Afl fan will smile if they watch this. Charlie really is a joy to watch.

So glad he’s ours.

Browny took his media hat off last night on the couch and put his supporter hat on and just advised the Brisbane Lions they just wasted an opportunity on the weekend. We should be playing this week, we should have one that game. Hopefully the players come back doing everything right in the off season as their should be a hurtful feeling what they missed out on. His words.

Browny is just the salt of the earth isn't he.

Does the lions instagram fans choice thing they have going on annoy anyone else?
The likes of Fevola winning landslide votes against Craig McCrae and Luke hodge smashing Marcus Ashcroft just for a couple of examples.

yep they a) needed to be clearer what the vote was for and b) should expect it to be hijacked if its on insta. nice idea but always doomed to be pretty unrepresentatvie.

But at the end of the day its just an off season engagement plan

Some pretty difficult ones coming up. Lappin v Black, Voss v Aker. Not at all fun having to choose between those guys.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back