Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Does the lions instagram fans choice thing they have going on annoy anyone else?
The likes of Fevola winning landslide votes against Craig McCrae and Luke hodge smashing Marcus Ashcroft just for a couple of examples.

Millennials don't remember anything more than five minutes ago.

Millennials don't remember anything more than five minutes ago.

They should be so lucky ................ at least they remember something.

Sent from my Home* account

* Old Peoples

Ahh the good old days...... when we used to march the draftees into a darkened room and squirt them with water pistols. Maybe we should make them eat a scorching hot pie or shake up a can of coke on the sly.

Ahh the good old days...... when we used to march the draftees into a darkened room and squirt them with water pistols. Maybe we should make them eat a scorching hot pie or shake up a can of coke on the sly.

Has that video been purged from YouTube yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How awesome is our club for inviting Kornes to our Tasmania training camp after his comments? Mature actions speak louder than words type reaction. Could never see Leppa doing that. We've come a long way.

How awesome is our club for inviting Kornes to our Tasmania training camp after his comments? Mature actions speak louder than words type reaction. Could never see Leppa doing that. We've come a long way.
Disagree, I'm sure he would invite him, turn the lights out, and have the entire playing list jump out and "shoot" him with water pistols

Disagree, I'm sure he would invite him, turn the lights out, and have the entire playing list jump out and "shoot" him with water pistols
Better than what Walls had planned...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back