Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Last 20min of Couch was fine.

Yeah, quite a bit of gushing, particularly for Fages. Liked the acknowledgement of our assistant coaches and how them not having played at AFL level has in no way been a hindrance too.

The media reviews of our game have been a bit unsatisfying. Most of the 'analysis' has been about why Richmond lost, not what we did well to stop them.

Footyology podcast probably the best of a bad lot, if anyone is interested. Available on Spotify.

Yeah, quite a bit of gushing, particularly for Fages. Liked the acknowledgement of our assistant coaches and how them not having played at AFL level has in no way been a hindrance too.

And getting it out there that Fagan didn’t come in and stack the club with handpicked coaches, but retained the staff altready there.

Speaks so loudly about the ability of the man to build a culture in which all levels of employees are reaching their potential.

The media reviews of our game have been a bit unsatisfying. Most of the 'analysis' has been about why Richmond lost, not what we did well to stop them.

Footyology podcast probably the best of a bad lot, if anyone is interested. Available on Spotify.
You might like this thread too

At 5:30 one doofus called Dayne Zane. Lol media experts!!!

Listening to Dwayne Russell the other day, he was talking about the great full forwards and how the mids kick to Hawkins, TLynch, Riewoldt and, wait for it.......Harris Andrews!!

Had I been having a drink at the time I would have spat it everywhere!

He went straight to a break and when he came back corrected himself, said he meant to say Hipwood. Obviously someone pulled him up on it.

idiot "expert".

Last edited:

One of the most bizarre headings for a news article I've seen about the Lions. Good read though.

One of the most bizarre headings for a news article I've seen about the Lions. Good read though.

Good read thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The harder you work the luckier you get, though to be fair Lester actually said he felt lucky. He has an amazing resilient attitude, going to be fine in whatever he does next.

His nickname came about as he as always wearing the green sub vest. He was a victim of being an all rounder, which was a perfect fit in some ways, but left him undeveloped for a full time position. The main luck he got was Fagan.

Is there a bar in Sydney where lions fans to go to watch games. A mate has just moved there and, rightfully so, this is a priority need
Not that I'm aware of. The closest I'm aware of is there's plenty of pubs around Surry Hills/Moore Park/Darlinghurst that show AFL preferentially.

Damn just missed this. If anyone would be kind enough to post a link (if available) or a quick summary, it would be much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can't find the whole interview. But this is part of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back