Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

In wimmera Mail story about Jarrod Berry proud to represent Horsham in our Prelim ..❤

I cant get to the rest of the story....someone may be able to?

Chris Fagan on SEN. A little chat on the search for Noble’s replacement half way through.

Thanks for puting that here.......I woke up this morning just as they were talking about how great Fages is etc, always makes time for an interview blah blah and realised I must've just missed an interview with him but wasn't sure.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Fagan on SEN breakfast this morning. Great as usual.

Singled out Hipwood as flying so far this pre season. Some big wraps there for Sharp too :D

Its no secret we are improving but to have a brownlow medallist and now a forward who can fly is just amazing

Chris Fagan on SEN breakfast this morning. Great as usual.

Singled out Hipwood as flying so far this pre season. Some big wraps there for Sharp too :D

Another good interview from Fagan.
They ask a question he answers honestly
On Cockatoo- Looks like he is playing HB. No other position mentioned.
On Daniher & Hipwood- We might even play a 3rd tall in McStay. Then mentioned Fullarton
Payne- picked up something and has been a bit ill for a few weeks
Ruck- No guarantee that we will have a 2 ruck combo

Pretty clear from that we will still look to play McStay in his bringing the ball to ground role for the smalls. On the whole we should be able to get a lot more looks at goal from 25-35 out rather than 50 and should have a big uptick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back