Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

found it funny. Didn't like the bit where they got him as a young fella tho. But lets be honest, he took a dive, also honest - lots of forwards and backman do it and will be forgotten in a week or 2

Exactly and when they don’t pay blatant frees then players feel they need to exaggerate to get them

Jack Riewoldt does it week in week out and nobody bats an eye.

Joey does it and Victoria's collective face melts off.
To be fair, shooting stars memes are just A Thing.
Alex Rance

Gary Ablett Jr

Rhiannon Watt (by one of her teammates!)

Dylan Grimes

Callan Ward

Tom Papley

Mark Blicavs

Patrick Dangerfield

Tom Lynch

With Dev this weeks rising star nominee, I suspect he will be interviewed on AFL360 tonight.....Have seen them do numerous interviews with nominees this year, so might be worth a watch and see..

To be fair, shooting stars memes are just A Thing.
Alex Rance

Gary Ablett Jr

Rhiannon Watt (by one of her teammates!)

Dylan Grimes

Callan Ward

Tom Papley

Mark Blicavs

Patrick Dangerfield

Tom Lynch

Please please please there must be a Jack Riewoldt one!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on SEN 1116 now a caller has phoned in ( he does not barrack for Brisbane) and has demanded Hardwick needs to retract and apologize for his comment that Dusty was kicked re his injury from Robinson. Have not heard Hardwick's comments but if he did say that then he wasn't watching the same incident i viewed.

Just on SEN 1116 now a caller has phoned in ( he does not barrack for Brisbane) and has demanded Hardwick needs to retract and apologize for his comment that Dusty was kicked re his injury from Robinson. Have not heard Hardwick's comments but if he did say that then he wasn't watching the same incident i viewed.

In his post game interview Hardwick said dusty got kicked. I agree he should apologize, guys a douche.

Archie Smith talks about his story of loosing his brother Sebastian to suicide. If you need help call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or head to Headspace.com.

Last edited:

Archie Smith talks about his story of loosing his brother Sebastian to suicide. If you need help call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or head to Headspace.com.

Thanks for sharing and also for including the trigger warning and helplines. The more we talk the more we can look after each other.

Thanks for sharing and also for including the trigger warning and helplines. The more we talk the more we can look after each other.

Made me tear up. Nobody should have expectations of Archie playing well this year. It's a year of firsts without his brother and every first triggers grief. Still bad in following years, but you learn to deal with it.

I'm all for the club sticking with him, and waiting it out with him.

Those who say he isn't showing anything this year - what do you say? Is footy a business that drops people when their performance turns down from an external life event? Or is it a family and supporting him is more important.

If keeping him is the difference between a flag or not this year, I'd choose Archie.

Last edited:
I'm all for the club sticking with him, and waiting it out with him.

Those who say he isn't showing anything this year - what do you say? Is footy a business that drops people when their performance turns down from an external life event? Or is it a family and supporting him is more important.

If keeping him is the difference between a flag or not this year, I'd choose Archie.

I couldn't agree more. We are lucky to have such a courageous young man and role model at our club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back