Rumour Intra-Club on Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

How did Broomhead go in the match simulation on Friday, mate? I know Scodog and a few others were keen to know.

Scodog10 is dying to know how Broomy looked out there mattys123

Broomy didn't do much at all, but like Broomhead, and a little like Aish, when they do something it is usually quality.

I can't see Broomhead even being in the 25 for the Swans game, which says a lot about his pre season, he hasn't shown much improvement at all, which is slightly worrying.

Can't see a game thread for Pies vs Swans (strange) so here it goes;

This is the team I would like to see vs the Swans based on pre season form and what I saw in the extended training
session on Friday.

Available players; (by area)

Backs; Langdon, White, Brown, Reid, Williams, Sinclair, Marsh, Ramsay, Toovey, Maynard, Oxley, Frost
Mids; De Goey, Treloar, Pendlebury, Adams, Varcoe, Greenwod, Sidebottom, Crisp,
Broomhead,
Forwards; Fasolo, Macaffer, Cloke, Blair, Aish, Moore, Swan,
Rucks; Grundy, Witts

25 out of those available players;

B: Williams, Brown, Toovey
HB: Langdon, Reid, Ramsay
C: Varcoe, Crisp, Treloar
HF: De Goey, Cloke, Sidebottom
F: Fasolo, Moore, Swan
Foll: Grundy, Pendlebury, Adams
Int: Blair, Sinclair, Macaffer, Gault
EMG; Witts, Aish, Greenwood

Stiff to miss 25; Frost, Oxley, Maynard, Marsh, Broomhead

Not Stiff; Jesse White

Not ready (young, inexperienced); Cox, Wyatt, Sier, Wills, Golds, Phillips, Crocker, Goodyear

Not available yet but back in training; Howe, Goldsack, Smith

Not available at all; Scharenberg, Elliott
______________________________________________________________________________________________

You are right, so I've created one and will move relevant posts across.

Don't understand why we bag broomhead and aish.. it did take didak and daisy a lil while to reach their potential and they were more highly regarded than broomhead and aish. Give these 2 some time.. at least another couple of yrs. They'll still be ok anyhow.

Scodog10 is dying to know how Broomy looked out there mattys123

Not so much dying to know just mainly interested in whether anyone agreed with what was in the article on the website.

It was just out of sync with what I had heard, but thanks to you and mattys123 for the contribution.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back