Rumour Intra-Club on Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Fox suggested that Treloar went inside and did some circuit training afterwards, a precautionary warm-down I suppose. Take that for what it's worth, but he certainly looked okay as he was walking from the field. I think he might have been more mentally shaken up than anything else, determined as he is not to let anything stop him from starring in the black and white.
Agreed.
Might've stretched it more than he had previously and it took him out of his comfort zone.

Fox suggested that Treloar went inside and did some circuit training afterwards, a precautionary warm-down I suppose. Take that for what it's worth, but he certainly looked okay as he was walking from the field. I think he might have been more mentally shaken up than anything else, determined as he is not to let anything stop him from starring in the black and white.

Hope they are Right.

Saw the Incident and did not look too Serious but guess Cox is a Big Boy

It's very difficult to know what's going on when you simply don't believe anything the club says about injury.

Maybe they don't know depending upon how he pulls up but I don't take much comfort from the "he'll be right" comments from the club. Maybe it's just me?

Doesnt look too bad on the footage. Big cox was sitting on his back and it made his groin feel funny.

Agree. Did not look to bad. Hobbled a Bit but was walking Fine when going into Holden Center. So guess just Walked it off.

Did not look that bad of a Incident but sometimes it does not have to be to get a Bad Injury

Ketchup

Cancelled
May 9, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Aberdeen FC
Not too bad? Depending on the flexibility of his muscles that could cause a tear! Luckily I would assume Adam is a very flexible man with the amount of muscle preparation work the afl players should get into them.

On the flip side, if he is injured. I'm delisting Cox. And as the club would not pay for his airfare home

Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
It didn't look to bad, he may have just stretched it a bit further than he has since the surgery, i would be surprised if its a tear from that tbh.

Oh and lets not all presume the worst if he is seen going for scans tomorrow, it's most likely going to be the case as a precaution

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It didn't look to bad, he may have just stretched it a bit further than he has since the surgery, i would be surprised if its a tear from that tbh.

Oh and lets not all presume the worst if he is seen going for scans tomorrow, it's most likely going to be the case as a precaution

Agree - Try not to think the Worst.

Club said he was Okay so Might not even need Scans but club most likely will to be sure

Jul 25, 2008
The Linc
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
Not too bad? Depending on the flexibility of his muscles that could cause a tear! Luckily I would assume Adam is a very flexible man with the amount of muscle preparation work the afl players should get into them.

On the flip side, if he is injured. I'm delisting Cox. And as the club would not pay for his airfare home

This. I tell you what some on here must be goddamn flexible to be stating he'll be right. Like you said the muscle preparation AFL players go through with all sorts of dynamic stretching might help him, but that was a terribly compromised position.

Bog stock, run of the mill, happens a hundred times a year to a thousand players knock.

This. Mountain and mole hill meet to create big footy insanity.

The other thing to think about with Treloar is all the players, coaching staff and runners/trainers etc knew how long there was to go in every quarter because Davoren (from the boundary) kept shouting at them.

So they knew that Treloar's incident happened literally with 1-2 minutes to go before the end of the third and final 20 minute session, so they pulled him off the ground and into the rooms.

First time I've ever heard Davoren make a joke too, he said when asked by the coaches out of the box "How far are they doing on the GPS today, 10 or 11(kms), and will any be doing extra afterwards?

Davoren; "They'll do about 11, and then a few laps of the tan".:D:D

Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Second look at it i think it would of definitelt stretched his groin a fair bit, i just hope not enough to strain, something that works in his favour his the muscles would of been nice and warm, if it had happened at the start of the game it possibly could of been worse.

Im still thinking its nothing to serious though, people are saying he walked off fine. If a strain or tear had occured there would definitely be a slight limp of some sort

Second look at it i think it would of definitelt stretched his groin a fair bit, i just hope not enough to strain, something that works in his favour his the muscles would of been nice and warm, if it had happened at the start of the game it possibly could of been worse.

Im still thinking its nothing to serious though, people are saying he walked off fine. If a strain or tear had occured there would definitely be a slight limp of some sort

FoxSports News had a Video of him walking off and I did not Notice a Limp so Hopefully just was something that could be Walked off

Bucks didn't look too worried in the clip.

Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Here we go again.

ljqDQeH.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back