Review Intra Club this Friday at Henson Park

kelpie_X

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Did we employ any of the new handball and tunneling rules?

Edit: Aaaaah it looks like we did. Good stuff. Heeney's great effort at tunneling

Upload finally complete. Link below...Enjoy

https://flic.kr/s/aHskRQzMWs

No idea how to upload the slideshow of the album to big footy directly (used to be able before) If anyone knows, it would be much appreciated.
Here's a few of my fave shots.

New recruits....Oliver Florent tackling Sam Fisher

Tippo vs Cameron

Michael Talia is alive

Isaac taking a ripper mark (held it long enough)

Thanks so Much! They were brilliant!
:D:thumbsu:

stevie26

Club Legend
Mar 3, 2016
SE Asia
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney women's team
A good hit out for our recruits, our younger blokes and our fringe players and a chance for the coaching staff to assess them. Important minutes for the likes of Reid, coming back from injury.

Moving on .........we have North in Coff's Harbour next week. Judging from their pre-season antics my advice is.................................................
..................................Don't forget to pack the boxing gloves, boys! They're into it with their own team mates. What are they going to be like against real opposition?

Sep 8, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
A good hit out for our recruits, our younger blokes and our fringe players and a chance for the coaching staff to assess them. Important minutes for the likes of Reid, coming back from injury.

Moving on .........we have North in Coff's Harbour next week. Judging from their pre-season antics my advice is.................................................
..................................Don't forget to pack the boxing gloves, boys! They're into it with their own team mates. What are they going to be like against real opposition?
Norf will go to s**t, like they always do. Only pick fights against their own teammates.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Not sure it matters what gloves we bring.
We'll surely lose most if not all the pre season games:p

stevie26

Club Legend
Mar 3, 2016
SE Asia
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney women's team
Not sure it matters what gloves we bring.
We'll surely lose most if not all the pre season games:p

Couldn't care less about winning the preseason games as long as the coaching staff use them to get their structure right for the first game. I don't think we won a pre-season game in 2005 under Roos. Not sure about 2012.

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Its a winter sport for a reason.
It was a winter sport in the days of the VFL when it could be guaranteed to be cold and miserable. Now it's played anywhere from Hobart to Brisbane. Wait until there's a Darwin team.

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
C4Sk25yUEAEmurG.jpg:large

The players lived. swansfan51, do you ever get tired of being right?
Great shot. An exhausted pile of sweaty players and the stench of over-ripe socks.

The woman left-middle is about to peel off a player's sock while the guy standing right-of-center covers his nose and mouth. A couple of players hold their feet up to air while others seem to have their boots stuck on by a mix of putrid skin and sweat.

SlingshotFooty

Team Captain
May 30, 2015
Folsom, CA
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kansas State, KC Chiefs & Royals
Thank you!

Upload finally complete. Link below...Enjoy

https://flic.kr/s/aHskRQzMWs

No idea how to upload the slideshow of the album to big footy directly (used to be able before) If anyone knows, it would be much appreciated.
Here's a few of my fave shots.

New recruits....Oliver Florent tackling Sam Fisher

Tippo vs Cameron

Michael Talia is alive

Isaac taking a ripper mark (held it long enough)

Thank you!

Back