Game Day Intraclub- Roos v Roos Sat Feb 18th -Arden St

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
10/10 to the NMFC for not only streaming the game but doing it in such a professional manner with commentators, inline club promotions, replays etc. Excellent work.

Not sure who to thank for this massive step-up from years gone by but kudos all the same.

Just finished the game and feel like everything that needs to be said has probably been said, however I did want to emphasise one thing.

The most impressive player for me based on my expectations when compared their output in this game was Miller Bergman. He was super clean, used it really well by foot and continually ran to provide an option exiting defensive 50. He was easily the best rebound defender on the field and I really think we have one here

Wonder if he'd be ahead of Goater (who obviously didn't play) at this stage

Kangaroo Cat

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
10/10 to the NMFC for not only streaming the game but doing it in such a professional manner with commentators, inline club promotions, replays etc. Excellent work.

Not sure who to thank for this massive step-up from years gone by but kudos all the same.
Tormey?

Dec 7, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I liked what Goater showed in r23 last year and I reckon the coaches would have too. Hopefully he plays this Friday or the week after against the dogs to get a real sense of things. I think Miller shows a lot but size and physical presence is still a work in progress, where Goater already looks quite physically capable of matching it with a bigger body. I wonder how much this will come into play.

Goater is much more physically developed, I think he’d be ahead on that basis alone even though Bergman looks a real find – subject to showing he can put on the necessary size.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Goater is much more physically developed, I think he’d be ahead on that basis alone even though Bergman looks a real find – subject to showing he can put on the necessary size.
Clarko did play Day from the hawks when he was all bones.

This guy isn’t afraid to take risks with selection

FlyHigh18

Arden St Parking Inspector
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
watched the highlights again, very excited.

also dawned on me though that every highlight was also a lowlight :sweatsmile:
every awesome broken tackle was also a s**t tackle
every smart intercept was also a poor kick
space found was undefended space, etc

guess i'll just blame it on the reserves 💁‍♂️

watched the highlights again, very excited.

also dawned on me though that every highlight was also a lowlight :sweatsmile:
every awesome broken tackle was also a s**t tackle
every smart intercept was also a poor kick
space found was undefended space, etc

guess i'll just blame it on the reserves 💁‍♂️
The Ying and the Yang of AFL footy… ☯️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back