Think Tank Introducing Clangerwatch! aka the Dangerfield medal

Should the Fabgerflog award be total or average clangers?

• Total

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swimming and ****

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL@ Cheffy deleting his posts after I said this šŸ˜‚

Last night

View attachment 1651444

Today

View attachment 1651445

ROFL :$ what a flogapotamus
The fog is a massive bandwagoner!:$

embarrassing parks and recreation GIF
Community Reaction GIF
Embarrassed Duck GIF

^Do you call CRAPPY ā€œthe fogā€ because he is slow moving and dense?

Tom Green the clubhouse leader but looking forward to a big game from Dangerflog tomorrow šŸ‘

Well folks, at the end of round 4, Tom Green and Ollie Wines with a stellar 8 each have retained their lead but Paddy (a measly 4) and Clayton 'the drink you have when you're not having a drink' Oliver (7) are right behind them which would make anyone nervous

Honorable mention to Noah Cumberland-Sausage who led all players with 9 vs the Bullflogs

1681198445513.png

By the way, the award-naming poll is still open for another week, who knows maybe it won't be named after Clangerfield :laughv1:

Last edited:

Following round 5 Tom "not that one" Green and Ollie Whines remain clear on top of the Clangerwatch table, while Cam "eron" Guthrie has made 3rd place his own

Adam "but but the Pies are still paying his salary" Trelolar and Conor "there can be only one" Nash are on the charge with 9 each this week, while Paddy Clangerfield (2!) continues to be flattered by playing in one-sided blowouts against shizenhausen teams

DisHonorable mention to the Bont who couldn't manage a single clanger this week despite playing in a loss

Trivia: despite playing only 3 games, Spuddy Franklin (don't think I've forgotten abotu him) maintains an average of 5 clangers per game (just 1.4 behind leader Tom Green)

1681649617709.png

Tom Green lmao I'm so glad we didn't chase him.:)

Tom Green having the week off opened the door for a new leader and Tim 'I used to be good at Geelong' Kelly went through it like Steele Sidebottom on a bender, closely followed by Clayton Fallover - both racking up 9 clangers (along with James Sissy). Olly Whiner and the lesser Guthrie make Stephen 'Bunny' Coniglio the meat in their clanger sandwich to round out the top 5.

Paddy (=15th) flattered by another blowout but still holdong onto the record for clangers in a single game this season with 10

1682481606415.png

Trade of the century Tim Smelly has increased his lead on the back of the Wigglesā€™ 108 point loss :$

Tom Green is back and staying in touch, with the usual suspects making up the rest of the peloton

Congrats to JDG for a round-high 12 clangers

Clangerfield is equal 13th on 32

IMG_4055.jpeg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clayton Oliver is severly overated and has custard legs.

Back