Think Tank Introducing Clangerwatch! aka the Dangerfield medal

Should the Fabgerflog award be total or average clangers?

• Total

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swimming and ****

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Today I can reveal the REAL reason why JDG deliberately and callously decided to get himself an extended mid-season trip to Bali by ironing out Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood... he decided to take a leaf out of Dangerflog's book because he has been slowly edging up the Clangerwatch rankings, closely followed by 'best player in the league' (LOL) Jermy Cameroon, Claytons Fallover and Oscar the Crouch

1686129892448.png

Despite this our top 3 remains the same with Tim 'trade all your draft picks for me so we can win the wooden spoon' Kelly maintaining a 6 clanger advantage over Stephen ConAirglio and 'Fletcher' Christian Petrackydacks. Tim 'Toronto' Taranto was the big mover this week thanks to his equal-round high 9 clangers with Mat Trowel and James 'T. Kirk' Worpspeedfactor9 rounding out the top 10

Hopefully we'll get some new blood in as De Goodygoodyyumyum drops down over the next 4 weeks because it's getting harder to think up new word association names for the same people every week - and of course we're all looking forward to the imminent return of eponymous clanger maget P. 'Diddy' Clangerfield

Last edited:

Trouto

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
Today I can reveal the REAL reason why JDG deliberately and callously decided to get himself an extended mid-season trip to Bali by ironing out Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood... he decided to take a leaf out of Dangerflog's book because he has been slowly edging up the Clangerwatch rankings, closely followed by 'best player in the league' (LOL) Jermy Cameroon, Claytons Fallover and Oscar the Crouch

View attachment 1706860

Despite this our top 3 remains the same with Tim 'trade all your draft picks for me so we can win the wooden spoon' Kelly maintaining a 6 clanger advantage over Stephen ConAirglio and 'Fletcher' Christian Petrackydacks. Tim 'Toronto' Taranto was the big mover this week thanks to his equal-round high 9 clangers with Mat Trowel and James 'T. Kirk' Worpspeedfactor9 rounding out the top 10

Hopefully we'll get some new blood in as De Goodygoodyyumyum drops down over the next 4 weeks because it's getting harder to think up new word association names for the same people every week - and of course we're all looking forward to the imminent return of eponymous clanger maget P. 'Diddy' Clangerfield
Kelly's lead is narrowing!

C'mon Tim, lets do it for the lads!

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Things are heating up at the top end of the Dangerflog medal with R. Kelly (who also leads on clangers/game)'s grip weakening by the week and Con Aglio, olio and Petraccydacks in hot pursuit, followed by Green without an E (great effort with 1 less game) and Tonto.

It was a relatively clanger-free round this weekend but an honorable mention to none other than Spuddy Franklin who, along with Worped and Snake Baker, managed to rack up 7 in his latest meaningless and overhyped milestone game.

1686634106319.png

There is an abolute logjam just outside of the Top 10 with no fewer than 6 players tied for =11th on 52 including Rank Ian, Cameroon and King's English

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
What about Spuddy? I hear you ask

After 10 games this season he's sitting on 41 clangers which is well off the pace even for average per game BUT when we look at clangers PER DISPOSAL (96) he's on 1 clanger per 2.34 disposals which is pretty epic. Hopefully he can make it to the 50% mark before the end of the year, which will be round 24 for the Swines since they have no hope of playing finals (and no reason to anyway)

By way of comparison, Tonto goes at 1 clanger per 4.65 disposals so I hope the AFL gets around Spuddy since they like celebrating useless stats so much

Trivia: Magpie reject Tyler Brown has played 1 game this season for the Crom and recorded a grand total of 1 disposal and 2 clangers :$ Not all heroes wear capes

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Tommy 'Tonto' Toronto goes bang and says Eat my dust, campaigners! with a massive 13 clangers in the Tuggers 1 point win over the lolHorfs. This looks like an insurountable lead to me with only 5 games left but let's not pop the Strawberry Wine corks just yet, flogs. NB 13 in a game is equal season-high along with the Bont, and makes him just the second player to get the double double along with our eponymous hero Clangerfield

1690250282272.png

Tonto's ball-tearer has even dehtroned Cam Guppy from the top of the averages table, giving Timmy Tommy the lead in both categories, as Paddy managed to decrease his average for the second week in a row (probably due to the handbaggers hardly getting their hands on it, except in the metaphorical sense)

1690250568155.png

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Tommy 'Tonto' Toronto goes bang and says Eat my dust, campaigners! with a massive 13 clangers in the Tuggers 1 point win over the lolHorfs. This looks like an insurountable lead to me with only 5 games left but let's not pop the Strawberry Wine corks just yet, flogs. NB 13 in a game is equal season-high along with the Bont, and makes him just the second player to get the double double along with our eponymous hero Clangerfield

View attachment 1755026

Tonto's ball-tearer has even dehtroned Cam Guppy from the top of the averages table, giving Timmy Tommy the lead in both categories, as Paddy managed to decrease his average for the second week in a row (probably due to the handbaggers hardly getting their hands on it, except in the metaphorical sense)

View attachment 1755030
I can only assume that Clangerfield has worked on his clangers by simply refusing to get the ball?

Back