Think Tank Introducing Clangerwatch! aka the Dangerfield medal

Should the Fabgerflog award be total or average clangers?

• Total

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swimming and ****

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean the one she stopped doing 5 years ago, flog with a join date of 2 weeks ago? :$

I have been going through popular threads for some back history.

It is odd that you changed the name to suit your own insecurities though.

"Clangman" is preferable as it's a neutral term.

I have been going through popular threads for some back history

Sure you have

It is odd that you changed the name to suit your own insecurities though.

"Clangman" is preferable as it's a neutral term.

LOL. I called it Clangerwatch, the flogs of the Bay voted to nickname it the Dangerflog, in a landslide which you can easily see since the naming poll is still at the top of the Fred you dumbass

What should we name this prestigious award? Current(ish) players with the most career clangers are:

1. Lance 'Spuddy' Franklin - 1232
2. Joel 'Duck' Selwood - 1087
3. Dustbin Martin - 1061
4. Patrick Clangerfield - 1051
5. Travis 'Avis rentacar' Boak - 1005

with an honorable mention to Trent 'Don't call me Twent' Cockchin who is on track to reach the 1,000 clanger milestone this season (funny, don't remember the big celebration/ground invasion when any of these players hit 1,000 clangers?)

Exceptional curation there, Bratwurst

With just one round to go, I have a question for the Bay: should the award go to the flog with the most clangers, or the highest average?

Dinsdale would you kindly remove the pole so we can decide, thanks 🙏
isnt Tim going to win both the Clanger awards :)

isnt Tim going to win both the Clanger awards :)

Actually there could be a surprise winner if we go for average

Pole is up! Also I can’t spell when I’m drunk :$

NB average would be with a minimum amount of games… let’s say oh I don’t know - 6. That’s more than 25% of a season

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually there could be a surprise winner if we go for average. NB average would be with a minimum amount of games… let’s say oh I don’t know - 6

As alluded to above, the Bay’s second most boring award took an unexpected twist at the end with not one but two GeeLOL spuds rising to the top of the averages

IMG_5874.jpeg

Unfortunately Notmanygoalsa doesn’t meet the minimum games played requirement but still a hell of a late charge

Therefore please join me in congratulating Cam Guppy as the inaugural winner of the Dangerflog Clanger medal just ahead of Tim & Tim who have led the totals for the last month or more

IMG_5881.png

It’s been an exciting year for the Handbaggers: missing finals, leading the Kennett EOTW noms and now this. Take a bow, quite the potato farm you’ve got down there in Corio

Clearly there isn’t enough interest for a weekly update in 2024 but will be fun to compare progress from time to time with Guppy’s icebreaker

Last edited:
As alluded to above, the Bay’s second most boring award took an unexpected twist at the end with not one but two GeeLOL spuds rising to the top of the averages

View attachment 1788942

Unfortunately Notmanygoalsa doesn’t meet the minimum games played requirement but still a hell of a late charge

Therefore please join me in congratulating Cam Guppy as the inaugural winner of the Dangerflog Clanger medal just ahead of Tim & Tim who have led the totals for the last month or more

View attachment 1789849

It’s been an exciting year for the Handbaggers: missing finals, leading the Kennett EOTW noms and now this. Take a bow, quite the potato farm you’ve got down there in Corio

Clearly there isn’t enough interest for a weekly update in 2024 but will be fun to compare progress from time to time with Guppy’s icebreaker

Injury trolling at its best. Disgraceful.

Back