News Introducing .......

Remove this Banner Ad

That sums it up pretty well.

Traditionally you guys had to come to us, it was a one way street, now we're coming to you and finding you. Facebook/Twitter/Chats/Forums etc, we're across all platforms.

And yeah there is a lot of footy list stuff that I can't answer, but I will answer as much as I can.

Hey dude..dont forget the EHarmony and fourms like that, they want to be found too..;)

Hey dude..dont forget the EHarmony and fourms like that, they want to be found too..;)

ha ha ... Adultmatchmaker.com.au ??? There must be some horny late night TV addicted Richmond fans out there that have so far fallen between the cracks ( pun intended).

I would like that thr RFC changed there marketing approach completely to fit with the new culture. Not just the few figure head e.g Cotchin, Deledio, Martin, Jack, Dimma. I would like to see the whole team apart of the campaign. Emphasis this changing culture that Dimma and Benny have brought on. Having Benny Gale on the ads would not be such a bad idea he is a big part of where we are going and much loved by us Richmond supporters. Harness the excitment, youth and direction.:thumbsu:
Team Focus!

Was at the Jack Dyer Medal and spoke to someone behind the merchandise stand, he told me that there is a distinct possibility we may be leaving reebok.
If this is true, can we PLEASE get a decent replacement eg, nike, adidas, puma?
We dont need a terrible brand making our apparel.

Its Koo Ga dude. And its definite.
KooGa is not too bad. Storm have had them the last two years and they produce some pretty good stuff. Certainly better than RBK's boring caps.

Welcome RO. It's great to hear someone who works for the club is on this board.

is richmond going to have any real debt demolish campaign? i think that the club needs to get that in line somewhere and officially do something, look at melbourne for instance, could learn a few tricks there.

Congrats to the Tigers to being proactive in the Social Media stakes, very forward thinking and all clubs should take notice.

Even if RFC_Official does not give you any massive insights, at least you have some form of medium to present solid thoughts and concepts. It is better than nothing and for the football club it gives them some clearly defined market research while not having to pay a fortune to obtain that information.

A big thumbs up to the club, I like where the Tigers are heading.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back