Invasion Day activities on the 26th of Jan- Post yours here

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
I used to sit back and watch cricket but cricket is just about meaningless now.
This year I will be heading down the coast. I'll drive through Geelong with a peg on my nose and head to either Ocean Grove or 13th beach.
I'll set up camp with my busty Korean housemate Kay, go for a swim for a few hours, get some fish and chips and then head home.
Ocean Grove is a no alcohol area due to past immigration of religious nuts there.
That's ok, I don't have to get smashed to enjoy a day at the beach.

This year I will be heading down the coast. I'll drive through Geelong with a peg on my nose and head to either Ocean Grove or 13th beach.
I'll set up camp with my busty Korean housemate Kay, go for a swim for a few hours, get some fish and chips and then head home.
Ocean Grove is a no alcohol area due to past immigration of religious nuts there.
Pics of busty Korean housemate or GTFO

No can do .
But here is a random look-a-like.

View attachment 1592391
depositphotos_19989607-stock-photo-lies-concept.jpg

A day orf is a day orf...

Sleep in, arse about, probs some gardening. Never really cared about Straya day. If it makes the Indigitals sad then we should move it to Federation Day, 1st Jan.

Definitely won't be watching news looking at losers shackled in victimhood and resentment moaning about it all

Getting blackout drunk and throwing rocks at the pretend SJW’s and virtue signallers. PS. Inb4 🔒

Australia Day only became a nationwide public holiday in 1994, so why all the outrage about changing the date ? (If it was over 100 years old I probably could understand it)

It's the Boomers and RWNJs that get and act more pathetic and upset about Australia Day than us SJWs

Also well done K-Mart !

Ocean Grove Fish n chips best in the state.
Korean girls and boys all flat chested,and that's a fact.
Best bogan drinking day of the year and all of Geelong population are invested.

Good luck to all koorie folk fearing for safety

Australia Day only became a nationwide public holiday in 1994, so why all the outrage about changing the date ? (If it was over 100 years old I probably could understand it)

It's the Boomers and RWNJs that get and act more pathetic and upset about Australia Day than us SJWs

Also well done K-Mart !
This is true.

Just like Welcome to Country was created by Ernie Dingo and started in the 80's and shouldn't be parroted at every opening of an envelope.

People get so shitty about s**t that is really just... s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is true.

Just like Welcome to Country was created by Ernie Dingo and started in the 80's and shouldn't be parroted at every opening of an envelope.

People get so shitty about s**t that is really just... s**t

Yeah I would agree that the Welcome to the Country stuff is getting OTT these days (especially at sporting events)

Also well done K-Mart !
Would it matter what date it is on, the offended enjoy being offended.

Ocean Grove Fish n chips best in the state.
Korean girls and boys all flat chested,and that's a fact.
Best bogan drinking day of the year and all of Geelong population are invested.

Good luck to all koorie folk fearing for safety
Good post but not all Korean girls are flat chested.

Enjoy your rainbow on Bay 13.
Is it going to rain in Perth, been so nice and sunny but rainbows are always pretty.:rainbow:

I don't give a f@ck what day it is on as long as I get a day off but be honest, no matter what date its on you and your woke mates will still want to protest that's what you do.

Is it going to rain in Perth, been so nice and sunny but rainbows are always pretty.:rainbow:

I don't give a f@ck what day it is on as long as I get a day off but be honest, no matter what date its on you and your woke mates will still want to protest that's what you do.
No one asked you. You're the one offended.

No one asked me what and what am I supposedly offended by?

I'm a boomer I don't wait for people too ask, I just do what I want

View attachment 1592430

I really only posted this because I'm hoping it will annoy you, please don't disappoint;)
Ok boomer, thanks for all you're generation have done to eff the world up.
Is that a southern cross or a southern toss?

Ok boomer, thanks for all you're generation have done to eff the world up.
Is that a southern cross or a southern toss?
You didn't let me down.

At your age (teenager?)I was out riding a push bike that was operated by leg power, not land fill polluting batteries, we actually rode and walked instead of getting a lift off Mommy and Daddy in their huge airconditioned people mover. No one I knew went flying for their overseas holidays and we didn't carry a portable computer in our pockets or wear the latest Nikes Adidas etc, all made using virtual slave labour and made out of harmful chemicals and rare earths that destroy the areas they are made in, our rubbish bin, yes we only had one, was rarely full and hardly any plastics were thrown out in it, we also took our bottles back so didn't need recycling bins but yeah we are the ones f@cking the World up:$

You didn't let me down.

At your age (teenager?)I was out riding a push bike that was operated by leg power, not land fill polluting batteries, we actually rode and walked instead of getting a lift off Mommy and Daddy in their huge airconditioned people mover. No one I knew went flying for their overseas holidays and we didn't carry a portable computer in our pockets or wear the latest Nikes Adidas etc, all made using virtual slave labour and made out of harmful chemicals and rare earths that destroy the areas they are made in, our rubbish bin, yes we only had one, was rarely full and hardly any plastics were thrown out in it, we also took our bottles back so didn't need recycling bins but yeah we are the ones f@cking the World up:$
You guys own the most coal shares and mostly vote for climate bastards.

Postcodes vs Scrotum was the last s**t fight I expected here but I am here for it

United-we-stand-divided-we-fall-tiva-35921368-500-250.gif

Funny thing is, both are in the wrong (although i believe in Aristotle Pickett's political and social views generally, I feel like you take it a little bit too far on the Bay AP)

I love infighting between Spitmond flogs though

#LikeTheTigersOfOldTheyreFeralAndSmell

Postcodes vs Scrotum was the last s**t fight I expected here but I am here for it

United-we-stand-divided-we-fall-tiva-35921368-500-250.gif

Funny thing is, both are in the wrong (although i believe in Aristotle Pickett's political and social views generally, I feel like you take it a little bit too far on the Bay AP)

I love infighting between Spitmond flogs though

#LikeTheTigersOfOldTheyreFeralAndSmell
The thread is about going to the beach and was gatecrashed by offended boomers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back