Investigation into Essendon Fitness Program

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? I made a comment. Stands for itself.

Fair call

Didnt mean mine to sound like a smart ass either

I thought perhaps he was also sick of robbo going over the same crap

He didn't say that.

He said "as far as the "drug cheating", we certainly didn't deliberately go out to do that". So they didn't deliberately set out to cheat, and he didn't say they did cheat. That's you typically trying to twist his words to suit your agenda.

Fwiw, the OTC boys clearly don't read BF. "no-one actually thinks they are drug cheats"

Dunno, reckon Gerard & Mike are definitely on something...

We do but more and more are coming out confident once the interviews have finished

I get essendon fans looking for confidence

But i dont think bomber getting a bit pissy means not guilty

As i said bloody robbo asks the same thing basically every week surprised he doesnt just belt him

He didn't say that.

He said "as far as the "drug cheating", we certainly didn't deliberately go out to do that". So they didn't deliberately set out to cheat, and he didn't say they did cheat. That's you typically trying to twist his words to suit your agenda.

Fwiw, the OTC boys clearly don't read BF. "no-one actually thinks they are drug cheats"

that sounds even worse and implies he is willing to accept they have unknowingly crossed the line into drug cheating territory

Looks like it will be over soon, all falling nicely into place. Hird disgraced, Essendon FC smashed into oblivion with sanctions, Watson to lose his Brownlow, cheating players banned etc.
The icing on the cake will be if Vlad is implicated in this sordid mess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The photo below reminded me of this thread:

999991_10151763219216212_610741317_n.jpg

I'll let you guys figure out who's who.

I would get that in a normal scenario, but I was really expecting Tim to go all Fire & Brimstone because of the implications with Jobe by this stage.
As a media commentator, he is trying his best to stand back from it. Even I acknowledge that.

But his little outburst this morn about clinical trials at 16 hospitals and him believing it meant it was passed for human consumption, was irrational and I was yelling at the radio, in sheer exasperation that he believed that is a defence.

He's a funny man is Tim. But he got it way wrong this morning.

Whats the weapon gonna say? He's going to sue the club over unfair treatment. He's hardly gonna come out and say he gave players banned drugs. Otherwise the club had every reason to stand him down irrespective of Hirds involvement.

Well reports seem to say he will be adament hirds hands are dirty

LOL nice distraction Ian.

The club has taken banned substances, and will be heavily sanctioned.

Whatever happens after that with VLAD will happen later, but this club will be gutted.

As a media commentator, he is trying his best to stand back from it. Even I acknowledge that.

But his little outburst this morn about clinical trials at 16 hospitals and him believing it meant it was passed for human consumption, was irrational and I was yelling at the radio, in sheer exasperation that he believed that is a defence.

He's a funny man is Tim. But he got it way wrong this morning.

But the thing I don't get is even best case scenario for Essendon (that I don't believe) he would have to be pissed that their incompetence has put his son in this position.

Whats the weapon gonna say? He's going to sue the club over unfair treatment. He's hardly gonna come out and say he gave players banned drugs. Otherwise the club had every reason to stand him down irrespective of Hirds involvement.

Perhaps he's going to say he gave banned drugs to the players at the behest of the club?

Don't believe everything you hear. He's not going to ruin his own reputation by admitting to illegal drug use. At most he will say Hird knew the program and was involved. Hardly an issue

Not if the program is found to be dirty, then the Rogue/We Didn't Know defence goes way out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back