Competitions Investment opportunity

Remove this Banner Ad

an Opportunity exists for the swans faithful 20 in total, the believers in our premiership winning coach to take $1000 of your hard earned dollars (sydney siders just don’t eat for a week)

Then you pool the money and when Sydney hold up the cup you get your 1/20th share of almost 1.5 million (67,000 or one month mortgage payment again for Sydney siders)

So who’s in for this fabulous investment opportunity

63A03021-63E5-4006-A6BC-040664583036.png

an Opportunity exists for the swans faithful 20 in total, the believers in our premiership winning coach to take $1000 of your hard earned dollars (sydney siders just don’t eat for a week)

Then you pool the money and when Sydney hold up the cup you get your 1/20th share of almost 1.5 million (67,000 or one month mortgage payment again for Sydney siders)

So who’s in for this fabulous investment opportunity

View attachment 691711
Do you take amex?

Do you need to pool the money...? Couldn’t I just put down (I’m not going to) $1000 @ 67/1 and win $67k without anyone else’s involvement :p

You’d only need a few suckers to join so they can make the donation of $1k then!

Sssshh

I kind of prefer the 6.7 -1 return to make the 8. Think that is a good bet the way we are playing and at halfway point of H&A......8 points down on the cut off. We came close to Geelong. In fact we were a little unlucky- more shots. Yep 6.7- 1 sounds very nice. 67-1 to win premiership is nice but I think our finals position and inexperienced list will weigh against us in the end whereas I assess our final 8 chances at around 5-2. Getting overs IMO

I kind of prefer the 6.7 -1 return to make the 8. Think that is a good bet the way we are playing and at halfway point of H&A......8 points down on the cut off. We came close to Geelong. In fact we were a little unlucky- more shots. Yep 6.7- 1 sounds very nice. 67-1 to win premiership is nice but I think our finals position and inexperienced list will weigh against us in the end whereas I assess our final 8 chances at around 5-2. Getting overs IMO
God damn I’m now tempted to take a bite at those “make the 8” odds

Do you need to pool the money...? Couldn’t I just put down (I’m not going to) $1000 @ 67/1 and win $67k without anyone else’s involvement :p

You’d only need a few suckers to join so they can make the donation of $1k then!

It’s the thrill of saying you won a million dollar bit though

Can’t put a price on that

Will probably make a 30 for 30 about the loyal fans who bet big

Make it $1150 and have $1000 the win and $150 the top 8 bet and if they make the finals at worst you break even.

What if I cook some muffins for all investors

(Log in to remove this ad.)

trapezoid-scheme.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back