Summer IOC postpones 2020 Olympics to Summer 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

All those 2020 medals will have to be melted down and new 2021 ones minted.

Waddya mean they're not really made of gold???!!!

Screenshot 2020-03-26 17.57.16.png

Would be great for Channel 10! I don't however think they'll get them off seven. The 2022 Comm Games rights are up for grabs so hopefully 10 go for them then the Paris Olympics!

That channel 7 special on the Sydney olympics was outstanding.

I wish they'd do one for each olympics. I know sydney has a bunch more content given we hosted but would love to hear the stories of medallists in other olympics too, especially the less mainstream sports.

That channel 7 special on the Sydney olympics was outstanding.

I wish they'd do one for each olympics. I know sydney has a bunch more content given we hosted but would love to hear the stories of medallists in other olympics too, especially the less mainstream sports.
Given the number of medalists post Sydney, there are plenty to do that. Plus 7 have the vision for 1992,96,2000, 04,08 and 2016. They would limited vision ie news highlights package from 2012 when 9 + Foxtel had rights.

Also more teams started winning medals so lots of medalist from those sports.

Given the number of medalists post Sydney, there are plenty to do that. Plus 7 have the vision for 1992,96,2000, 04,08 and 2016. They would limited vision ie news highlights package from 2012 when 9 + Foxtel had rights.

Also more teams started winning medals so lots of medalist from those sports.

It would be great for a 7 part series. 92, 96, 00, 04, 08, 12, 16.
We need to tap bruce out of olympics knowledge too before he disappears from the limelight.

IOC should be rattled by how little people have actually missed this year's Olympics.

Id say people have bigger priorities right at the moment.

If you look less people are caing about all sports.

Im shattered it wasnt on. I had leave booked at work and all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back