Summer IOC postpones 2020 Olympics to Summer 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Id rather that than a covid outbreak among athletes mid olympics.
On the back page , was suggested that competitors will be fly in and fly out and movement will be accomodation venue , like at oz open during quarantine . Wouldnt surprise me if ceremonies have limited numbers of competitors

On the back page , was suggested that competitors will be fly in and fly out and movement will be accomodation venue , like at oz open during quarantine . Wouldnt surprise me if ceremonies have limited numbers of competitors

Not surprised.
Unfortunately for 99% of people, having an olympics with limited numbers and no overseas visitors still beats no olympics full stop

I think the Opening Ceremony will be a made for TV event. Potentially zooming into the athletes at the different nations as they are called? Or maybe only having one athlete from each nation to walk in with the flag?

I think the Opening Ceremony will be a made for TV event. Potentially zooming into the athletes at the different nations as they are called? Or maybe only having one athlete from each nation to walk in with the flag?

They could have the teams/athletes come in and walk around and then out again essentially.
But in reality does anyone care about the opening/closing ceremony compared with the games themselves?

Why not push it back to 22 to avoid the covid risk and let it be done properly with an audience. 22 Winter games can be scrapped as noone really cares and they should be boycotted anyway due to the genocide in Tibet and Xinyang.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Johnna Griggs & Luke Darcy anchor Mornings coverage with Hamish McLachlan & Abbey Gelmi in primetime (expected to be from Melbourne studio). Mel McLaughlin, Mark Beretta, Jason Richardson and Nathan Templeton will be in Tokyo. Late nights will be Tokyo Shinya co-hosted by Andy Maher & Lisa Sthalekar.

:eek:

Johnna Griggs & Luke Darcy anchor Mornings coverage with Hamish McLachlan & Abbey Gelmi in primetime (expected to be from Melbourne studio). Mel McLaughlin, Mark Beretta, Jason Richardson and Nathan Templeton will be in Tokyo. Late nights will be Tokyo Shinya co-hosted by Andy Maher & Lisa Sthalekar.

:eek:
So Sonia Kruger, Trent Copeland, Basil Zempilas have all been given the boot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back