Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go. Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, so here’s something you may already know, but I worked this out last night and thought it was worth sharing

I was one day away from being Ultra Friends with an internet random, so no way to co-ordinate for the egg, so yesterday every time I opened the app I clicked on friends straight away before any alerts could pop up. On about the fourth attempt, I noticed the third heart was now solid, so I quickly went out and dropped the lucky egg and scored the extra 50,000XP

If you happen to be actively playing when they open the required gift, obviously you’re screwed but if you know it’s imminent seems like a good ploy. Hope this helps!

Also, who here is fanimale?

Ok, so here’s something you may already know, but I worked this out last night and thought it was worth sharing

I was one day away from being Ultra Friends with an internet random, so no way to co-ordinate for the egg, so yesterday every time I opened the app I clicked on friends straight away before any alerts could pop up. On about the fourth attempt, I noticed the third heart was now solid, so I quickly went out and dropped the lucky egg and scored the extra 50,000XP

If you happen to be actively playing when they open the required gift, obviously you’re screwed but if you know it’s imminent seems like a good ploy. Hope this helps!

Also, who here is fanimale?

Its not a bad idea but I generally get caught out when Im playing.

I’ve been stuck on catching a steel type for 3 days. Looking around for a Klink raid

If you do the Trainer Battles there's a reasonable chance at catching Beldum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that’s something I can do right here at home!

Yeah was funny, I was the same as you waiting to find a steel then was doing trainer battles and it didn't even click that I found a Steel Pokemon through that.

I’ve been stuck on catching a steel type for 3 days. Looking around for a Klink raid
Just in case you still haven’t done it. Tonight is a bronzer spotlight hour between 6-7

Just in case you still haven’t done it. Tonight is a bronzer spotlight hour between 6-7
I beat Sierra by the skin of my teeth with Flareon, Scizor, and Machamp so I got the Beldum

These throwback challenges have been alright, I didn't have a Mewtwo, Ho-Oh or Cresselia before they started. Getting that Dex filled out.

Also got a shiny Gible, from one of the research tasks, absolutely stoked.
Yeah I was lacking Ho-oh and Cressilia, so I’m pretty happy. Only a handful shy of 500 in the dex

Yep the throwback challenges have gotten me a few legendaries I didn’t have also.

The remote raids during raid hour on a Wednesday have been great as well because I wouldn’t have participated in raids otherwise and these ones I am doing from home and bunch of peope in my area do them at the same time.

Yep the throwback challenges have gotten me a few legendaries I didn’t have also.

The remote raids during raid hour on a Wednesday have been great as well because I wouldn’t have participated in raids otherwise and these ones I am doing from home and bunch of peope in my area do them at the same time.
Remote raiding has helped me exactly zero as I still don’t live close enough to a gym to do them. It would be nice if you weren’t within sight of a gym you could reach the next nearest raid but oh well

Remote raiding hasn't greatly benefited me, as most have been 3+ raids that I can't do alone, and I haven't seen others active in. I used one on a 1 star raid for the sake of it.

The weekly challenges have been great, I didn't have Ho-oh, Cressilia or Mewtwo. Gible was also new for me.

The monthly rewards have been average for ages. I did need some Shinx candy, but Alolan Exeggutor was a joke.

Remote raiding hasn't greatly benefited me, as most have been 3+ raids that I can't do alone, and I haven't seen others active in. I used one on a 1 star raid for the sake of it.

The weekly challenges have been great, I didn't have Ho-oh, Cressilia or Mewtwo. Gible was also new for me.

The monthly rewards have been average for ages. I did need some Shinx candy, but Alolan Exeggutor was a joke.
Niantic being lazy as usual. Implementing a "x number of trainers viewing lobby" shouldn't be hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back