Marklar_33

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2005
Tas
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
D'Backs, Hurricanes
Anyone else struggling to connect right now? I just dropped an egg because Best Friends and then followed it with Incense to take advantage and 15 minutes in, dead

kangle4

Premiership Player
Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
That's just the bonus so I think as long as you complete the first three parts is what counts.

There's no way I'll be completing the extra part either and the rewards are pitiful.

SirKarl0s

Team Captain
Jun 10, 2018
C-137
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
50 excellent throws can get effed. I'm lucky to do that in 6 months let alone a couple of days. Besides I'm still stuck on 'win 15 raids'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oogac

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
storm
I am also stuck on "complete a level 3 or higher raid" on another challenge, I've got no chance of a t5. Hoping for a t1 Bagon raid.
You should be able to raid with someone today especially with a new T5 raid boss. Pokemon players will be out in force lol. In the area where I live we have a raid group with about 250 members. Maybe do a search on facebook for a group near you. Or if you are feeling a little shy, just check the popular gyms in your area as a T5 egg hatches and wait 5 mins to see if anyone starts a lobby for the raid and join in.

oogac

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
storm
For those in Melbourne who maybe interested. Ronerackal has added raid groups to their map. All those orange covid looking things are raids groups and by clicking on them it gives you contact details for joining a group in your area. It also lists nests and pokestops which have been user reported.

raid groups.jpg

HawkAussie

Dragons
Jul 12, 2013
Tasmania
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Malmo FF
I was bored to see how much stardust I have spent on second charge moves for Silph/GBL PVP. I have only gone and spend 3.8 million stardust to date (96 Pokemon with a 2nd move)

Gumby2Hurley

Premiership Player
Jun 2, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon EEEEEEsports
Enjoyed gofest even though day 1 had some terrible lag during fire hour in melbourne. Day 2 seemed like it was more pay to play with dialga gira o and palkia back in raids. Got a ton of pvp relevant pokemon.

oogac

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
storm
Enjoyed gofest even though day 1 had some terrible lag during fire hour in melbourne. Day 2 seemed like it was more pay to play with dialga gira o and palkia back in raids. Got a ton of pvp relevant pokemon.
I was ok but quite a few in my local community on chat had the same. The great news is they are having a make up day in the near future

Remove this Banner Ad