Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go. Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it is a regional, I assumed it was only available during Go Fest.
Well I’m dirty I didn’t see one…or was it only available with the ticket?

Well I’m dirty I didn’t see one…or was it only available with the ticket?
Looks like it was only available with the ticket & were attracted by incense, which makes sense because I only caught ones while using incense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one I don’t like is the distance to stops and gyms being put back to where it was before the changes.

Why does that make a big difference? isn't it just a few extra steps or whatever?

40m I think.

Was just handy and there’s really no good reason to go back to what it was.

Yeah I guess was good being able to get gyms from across the street. Stops I'm not as fussed about.

I hope they're not actually getting rid of remote raids.

Meaning what - remote raid passes being removed?
Remote raids will stay but anyone battling remotely will have their damage nerfed. Incense will also be less effective.

Just noticed today the current bonuses have been extended by a month. Hopefully Niantic actually listens to the masses of players who are desperate to keep things the way they are.

Remote raids will stay but anyone battling remotely will have their damage nerfed. Incense will also be less effective.

Just noticed today the current bonuses have been extended by a month. Hopefully Niantic actually listens to the masses of players who are desperate to keep things the way they are.
Oh get stuffed. That will definitely be the difference between winning a raid or not, let alone catching the damn thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back