Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go. Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I got lucky and landed in a raid with 3 minutes left. Caught the stupid thing. Now with the special offer I hold 5 raid tokens.
If you’re short on raid buddies post your player code and I might be able to help.

I wasted 2 raid tokens because I wasn't paying attention to the timer and no one joined in time...

Just reinvite others who are online. You havent lost them until raid boss has despawned

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minumum trade distance set to expand
Trainers,

As a limited-time test, from Thursday, November 12, 2020, at 2:30 p.m. until Monday, November 16, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. PST (GMT −8), trade range will be increased! Depending on information gathered from this test, we may include increased trade range as a part of future events.

It’s time to trade, Trainers!

Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated. For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check this help center article.

—The Pokémon GO team

I hope they expand this to the point where you can trade with Lucky Friends anywhere in the world.

Went lucky friends with Dirtywhirl this week, and would love to actually be able to do that trade.

Last edited:
Minumum trade distance set to expand

I hope they expand this to the point where you can trade with Lucky Friends anywhere in the world.

Went lucky friends with Dirtywhirl this week, and would love to actually be able to do that trade.

Likewise Dirtywhirl and anyone else who Im Lucky Friends with
PS im in Oakleigh, Vic

10k? Well that’s disappointing. :(

Once again, something to only benefit players who live in built up areas.

That’s anecdotal, it may be more and it might change as well. The fact they’re even considering it is a good thing imo

That’s anecdotal, it may be more and it might change as well. The fact they’re even considering it is a good thing imo
Yeah true, and I do agree tbh.

I just think that if you're best friends, or lucky friends atleast, there shouldn't be a distance requirement at all.

Just letting everyone know that trade distance is 40kms until November 30

So if any of my Lucky Best Friends with Morpheaus63 are up for a trade drop me a PM. (I live in Oakleigh, Vic.)

timtamWB, alex9233, Pivo Allikat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back