Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bought next to a park, the park is a pokestop, my living room overlooks, can access pokestop from couch.

Never really been into Pokemon, but so many people are onto this so i decided to download it.

What's the aim of this? I really have no idea what to do.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

I'm having massive issues using the App on a note 5.

Can't seem to click anything (Pokemon/Gift stations). Just looked like an absolute dick standing in the middle of a reserve in a circle of houses trying to get a gift station to trigger.

Then earlier had literally 6 pokemon within 10 meters of me and couldn't trigger a battle/capture sequence no matter how hard I tried.

I'm having massive issues using the App on a note 5.

Can't seem to click anything (Pokemon/Gift stations). Just looked like an absolute dick standing in the middle of a reserve in a circle of houses trying to get a gift station to trigger.

Then earlier had literally 6 pokemon within 10 meters of me and couldn't trigger a battle/capture sequence no matter how hard I tried.

Also on Note 5. Whenever I have issues I close and reopen the app. Fixes most issues for me

Also on Note 5. Whenever I have issues I close and reopen the app. Fixes most issues for me
Yep, seems to have done the trick.

Seems to be a gym about 50m away from me, bit of a weird place it doesn't even have houses in that area.

Pokemon flooding in now its working, in the last 3 minutes I've had a Clefairy, Oddish and Poliwag just wander into my room

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And now a Nidhoran, Paras, Rhyhorn and Goldeen, Thanks Pokemon GOds

Do I have to keep the app open (phone on) or will I get an alert if the app is running but the phone on standby in my pocket?

And now a Nidhoran and Rhyhorn, Thanks Pokemon GOds

Do I have to keep the app open (phone on) or will I get an alert if the app is running but the phone on standby in my pocket?

Has to be open unless you buy the addon they are going to sell that links up and lets you press a button to catch or raid a pokestop without opening your phone

Ive had it for half an hour, I walked down the park, caught around 14; caught a Weedle, Caterpie, Zubat, Nidoran, MAgikarp, Rattata, Ghastly, Veronat to go with the Charmander.

How does the lure work?

I'm hoping to set one to the pokestop next to the house and crack a beer.

Is it possible to catch the legendary birds the same as you would any other Pokemon?

As Moltres just showed up on my nearby Pokemon.

I saw a zapdos on the nearby yesterday im guessing you need a masterball to catch them though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back