Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
s**t, anyone else finding the dodge/jump/flee/breakout rate has increased a lot since the update? It seems really unlikely I am churning through so many more balls.

Also, no longer an XP bonus for nice throws :/
I was thinking it was due to me just hitting lvl 20 but perhaps not.

Short answer: yes, I noticed it.

If they campaigner of a thing jumps just as you throw, and somehow you still nail it between the eyes... that should ALWAYS be a catch
sick of s**t 'Mon breaking out after amazing (but pure fluke) throws that get them midair

Just let idiots be idiots I say. Go was emerging as a great means for natural selection.
Until an idiot playing while driving runs over a toddler because they're not paying attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP PokeVision.

This is an absolute disgrace. Game doesn't work as it's supposed to so they shut down third party apps doing a better job of it than they are. Utter joke.

Yeah, the pokewhere app has been out all day too.

Watch out now for Niantic to release the only working Pokemon scanner app for $4.99.

"It's a bargain", billions will say. And it is.

A toddler who probably shouldn't be on the road?
Who said road. Could veer to the sidewalk. Texting and driving is dangerous and so is flicking a pokeball at an imaginary monster.

Yeah no. I am no driver but I doubt with every fiber of my being that they would risk wrecking their cars by driving on sidewalks.
Yet my brother veered into a tree whilst texting. It can happen is all I was saying.

Anyway generated from a pisstake post so no need to go on but I think the warning is warranted.

s**t, anyone else finding the dodge/jump/flee/breakout rate has increased a lot since the update? It seems really unlikely I am churning through so many more balls.

Also, no longer an XP bonus for nice throws :/

Yep, flee rate increased for sure. But I find that if you connect with a ball, the chances of capture increase. Less balls wasted, still have no ball problem.

RIP PokeVision.

This is an absolute disgrace. Game doesn't work as it's supposed to so they shut down third party apps doing a better job of it than they are. Utter joke.

There'll be other sites. Or Pokevision will work something out.

These things always resolve themselves, the demand for something like Pokevision is way too strong for the thing to disappear altogether.

The games a bit s**t after this update though, right? I haven't jumped on in about 6 hours. I'll probably only jump on if I'm going somewhere now, to rack up some km's.

They definitely dicked around with capture rates. The spawn changes seem detrimental, instead of beneficial, I haven't heard of anyone lucking into a new Dratini nest in their town. Have you? Pidgey's seem nerfed, replaced by increased shitters.

And Pokévision. With no Pokévision and no form of in game tracking, what's the f**king point? Bah!

Last edited:
what's the f**king point? Bah
To walk around aimlessly like a tool. Had a Haunter on my nearby this morning but had no F'n idea where. Walked in two directions then thought a CBF'd now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back