Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have been apparently banned from their character glitching out on the map and running back to true location.

Yeah I somehow doubt that. Bet this is their rationale...

"I didn't even GPS spoof or anything!!! Okay, maybe that one time last weekend, but it was only to catch a region exclusive in Santa Monica. I mean, a couple of times in Europe as well...five times, tops, for a couple of hours. I mean the whole day, but I didn't cheat I swear!"

Yeah I somehow doubt that. Bet this is their rationale...

"I didn't even GPS spoof or anything!!! Okay, maybe that one time last weekend, but it was only to catch a region exclusive in Santa Monica. I mean, a couple of times in Europe as well...five times, tops, for a couple of hours. I mean the whole day, but I didn't cheat I swear!"

So you haven't experienced opening the app and your character is in a different location and it runs back to your current location? It sometimes happens when your travelling in car or transport.

Just checked my Scyther nest on my radar where people have said it has become Electabuzz and can confirm it has changed to Electabuzz. Hopefully can snag one on my way home tonight as I am yet to see one. It looks like all nests have gone up 2 pokemon, instead of down one pokemon like last time

So you haven't experienced opening the app and your character is in a different location and it runs back to your current location? It sometimes happens when your travelling in car or transport.

I have. And every other friend who has the game. None are banned.

Just because they haven't been doesn't mean others haven't been banned either though. I haven't seen a million dollars before it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. My spoofing account hasn't been banned and others have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping that this Kangaskhan thing is still happening on Thursday when I'm back in the city for uni. I haven't had a decent go at PoGo in a while now, really. I've been whittling down two 10km eggs for a couple of weeks now.

The biggest lie currently told by the human race.
BF92E427-0FF9-48BB-8BD1-E0CF63398E5F_zpsulrbbhh5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back