Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one should be showing up, now that I recognise why I have 9 of them on my list ... odd.
What about the rest? I have had pokemon sitting on my screen and nothing in the sightings. As I've said, it was full, now that this has been turned on I get that one pokestop and nothing else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is what happens when you catch a Dittto (The Filth Wizard, since you asked)

Cheers.

I've been reading on Reddit people are taking Ditto into gyms and it turns into the pokemon they are up against... does this mean they stay as that pokemon so is this a cheat way of getting one of the big guys into a dex?

Cheers.

I've been reading on Reddit people are taking Ditto into gyms and it turns into the pokemon they are up against... does this mean they stay as that pokemon so is this a cheat way of getting one of the big guys into a dex?
I'd imagine it goes back to being a ditto afterwards and you have still only seen but not captured whoever you're fighting.

858453dc6eebe33bd21341c7dd364cbe.jpg

I haven't been playing much but catching a Ditto sounded like fun. Found him in a Pidgey.

Ok, this tracker thing aint bad IF you are in an area with lots of pokestops. Drove all over casey fields today because pokemon I need kept popping up. Finally about to leave and a bulbasaur popped up so had to turn around and go back.

Sucks absolute dick if no pokesstops near by though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back