Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally had a phone with enough battery power to use it at Adelaide Oval (had it open basically the whole game, never ran out of juice), what a dream - non stop pokestops, pokemon everywhere, saw (but missed) a charmeleon and rapidash, caught a wartortle, a machoke, caught a bunch of rare charmander, hatched a togepi, and between that and today at a mates place I got enough candy to reach another 5 or 6 more new evolutions. What a weekend!

Also what the hell is with starter pokemon and their evolutions, and the ridiculous catch difficulty? The ~CP440 Charmeleon that got away refused to stay in a razberry ultraball, and not 5 minutes ago a CP 75 Squirtle busted out of a razberry backed, great throw, curve throw, great ball. I mean seriously, get the * out. Back down to 0 pokeballs, 0 greatballs, and 2 ultraballs anyway, need a few weeks of hitting my two pokestops with minimal catching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've hatched 3 or 4 newly acquired eggs since the babies were added, and I've only gotten 1 Togepi. Today a new 2km egg I picked up at Adelaide Oval hatched a Bulbasaur, a 5km egg I hatched walking into the ground on NYE hatched an Abra (which put me to 100 candy, so my buddymon is now the only Magikarp I've ever seen, which I hatched from my very first egg on day 3 of the game).

I finally caught Scyther yesterday, after not seeing one since day 1, and managed to find an Onyx today as well.

Was basically out of pokeballs, hit my first pokestop, and it was my 6 streak - it gave me 2 revives, 2 health potions, an incubator, and a great ball :rolleyes:

proud new owner of a Smoochum, 2 Elekids and 2 Togepi's. Loaded up on eggs in the city on NYE and left it on on in my pocket on the tram home, had just under 7 kms on them by the time I got home.

Getting quite close to completion, still haven't seen a single Seel :/

proud new owner of a Smoochum, 2 Elekids and 2 Togepi's. Loaded up on eggs in the city on NYE and left it on on in my pocket on the tram home, had just under 7 kms on them by the time I got home.

Getting quite close to completion, still haven't seen a single Seel :/
Go to Geelong Waterfront for Seels, I often go walking along there and will always catch at least a couple.

I don't even have one Gen 2 after 10 eggs. And I've run out of eggs.
Yeah, he can be a little prick....when I can actually log in.

The fact I still maintain the daily streak tells people a lot about my tragic obsession with this app. :$

No, I got one randomly yeterday after catching a Pidgey for my streak.

Speaking of, went out for a walk this morning to hit my 2 pokestops for pokeballs, and to catch just one pokemon for the streak - usually ends up being the last pidgey I see - and walked away one ultraball later with a cp500 Alakazam :drunk: So much for all that work on walking for candies.

Only started about 3 weeks ago and hit level 20 yesterday. Best Pokemon is a Kingler that has some awesome IVs.

Actually run around 10km with phone app - Registers 300m
Sit stationary at work desk with Apple Watch app open - Registers just over 1km in a morning.

Seems legit. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back