Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually run around 10km with phone app - Registers 300m
Sit stationary at work desk with Apple Watch app open - Registers just over 1km in a morning.

Seems legit. :thumbsu:
Mine has been dodgy as well. It seems to track distance for eggs fine but it registers almost nothing for the buddy Pokémon.

Would be nice if Niantic introduced a first hatch of the day bonus to go with the first spin and catch. Free incubator on the 7th day

Hope that the rest of Gen 2 comes out in the next few weeks

Popped a lucky egg, managed to put the 7 day streak, 6 5km egg hatchings, and a stack of evolutions in under it.

Major disappointment was that not one of the 6 eggs gave any candy; Voltorb and Ponyta, with minimal candy, would have let me evolve Electrode and Rapidash under the lucky egg, but not a single piece. Also only got the one baby, Pichu.

Pokedex is up to 108 now anyway, still need a bunch of obscure, super hard to find stuff, most of it I've never even seen on the tracker let alone anywhere else:

Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Clefable
Vulpix
Ninetales
Wigglytuff
Machamp
Golem
Rapidash
Slowbro
Magneton
FarFetch'd
Dewgong
Grimer
Muk
Shellder
Cloyster
Hypno
Electrode
Hitmonlee
Koffing
Weezing
Chansey
Tangela
Mr. Mime
Jynx
Tauros
Gyarados
Porygon
Omastar
Kabutops
Aerodactyl
Dratini
Dragonair
Dragonite
Iglybuff
Elekid
Smoochum
Magby
Mime Jr, Tyrogue, Happiny, and Munchlax if they're in

Yeah I had just looked at Electrode in my evolution spree and noted I had 41 candy, 30 seconds later a new Electrode hatches and I still had 41 candy. Can't claim the specific amounts on the others, but I'm positive Ponyta didn't go up either.
predator_candy2__64510.1464722483.1280.1280.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Level 28 and I've only ever caught one diglett. I dunno if I'll ever get a Dugtrio

I was like you too, but last week, I found a nest out at Fitzroy Gardens. Good times.

This week, I found the nest of Seels just East of the Shrine in the Tan. Caught like 10 of the buggers in 5 minutes.

Kind felt like I was walking around the place with a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back