Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have never seen that before. Source?

I looked up an egg chart, and a good half dozen of the supposedly 2km egg only pokemon I've gotten from 5km eggs, so I don't think it works the way people think it does.

I've always assumed it was a limit - the 2km pokemon can be found in every egg, the 5km in 5 and 10, and the 10km in 10 only.

Actually come to think of it I do recall reading that you can get the lesser pokemon in the greater eggs but not the other way around. Don't recall seeing if it was confirmed or not though.

Potentially a glitch, I've never had it happen and I've hatched hundreds of eggs but I recall someone saying here you that their first 10km egg was a Magikarp. I also heard that a friend of a friend caught a Tauros in Perth within a day off the game being released so there's definitely a few missingo glitches around.

Potentially a glitch, I've never had it happen and I've hatched hundreds of eggs but I recall someone saying here you that their first 10km egg was a Magikarp. I also heard that a friend of a friend caught a Tauros in Perth within a day off the game being released so there's definitely a few missingo glitches around.

Friend of a friend got onto spoofing real quick

Yeah I've hatched several hundred eggs and never hatched anything that is not typically in that kind of egg. Now that they have the coloured eggs it is easier to tell what is hatching, I've had 5km eggs hatch first despite the 10km being closer to hatching etc. before.

Same, I'm at 245 and I've never had anything like that happen. You might have just lost count or swiped through it

Also have caught about 30 pidgeys and 20 rattatas recently and still waiting for a ditto

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caught a much needed magikarp today so that I can progress to a Gyarodos, only for the bugger to turn into a Ditto :mad:

Congratulations?

I saw a Magikarp on the radar at my local community centre, which made no sense because it's no where near water. Didn't get there in time, makes me think it might have been a Ditto :(

Caught a much needed magikarp today so that I can progress to a Gyarodos, only for the bugger to turn into a Ditto :mad:
If you only need a few more candy, make magikarp your buddy for a few kms - only 1km per candy

I hatched a second Togepi after hatching my Lapras, so I have that as my buddy now - it's annoying that it is a 5km per candy buddy.

New update apparently has a lot of gen 2 stuff (new moves, evolution stones, genders) floating under the surface that people have datamined.

They've also updated the map skin.

16144615_10207721759913323_365959923_n.jpg
16128469_10207721761313358_529428944_n.jpg

Left is old, right is new. That area around the park was an old scout hall but was knocked over and made into a new housing estate about 5 years ago and the map has finally caught up. And yes my pogo name is Parish4Brownlow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back