Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a nice little Scyther nest at work today. Went from 5 candies this morning to 40 odd this arvo. Just going to be getting the stupid evolve item that'll be the problem & hold me up for months now
Need 2 of those metal coats - One for Scizor and one for Steelix. Have enough candy on both but also looking for the metal coats.

Found a nice little Scyther nest at work today. Went from 5 candies this morning to 40 odd this arvo. Just going to be getting the stupid evolve item that'll be the problem & hold me up for months now
Where at?

I found a Magikarp nest not far from your place too. I'm keen to stock up on candies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been away for just over 2 weeks, today was my first day back at work so it would have changed a little while ago.
Yeah happened when gen 2 got released, was hoping it changed again as I don't care for my oddish nest.

just had a geeze at melpogomap for the first time since the update, in terms of rarity it's Dratini, length of the Flemington straight...Mareep and Larvitar.

Fair enough for them to not be a nest pokemon but there's currently 50 or 60 odd Dratini's on that map, and one Larvitar...no Mareeps.

I found a map for SA, which I can't get to work at my location, it defaulted to Hackham West and won't go anywhere else, but according to it the rarest Pokemon in SA are Wigglytuff, Machamp, Gengar, Jynx, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Porygon, Unown, and Piloswine, which have all spawned just 1 time in the last 24 hours; Mareep 19, Larvitar 44, Dratini 54. e: Actually there are rarer, some that haven't spawned at all ie Electrode, but you have to do a manual ctrl+f search because 0 spawners don't have an entry.

Top 10 spawners are Pidgey (5901), Wooper, Ledyba, Sentret, Spinarak, Ekans, Snubbull, Sunkern, Murkrow, and Eevee (3859)

Last edited:
Haha, I finally got it to work for my location, and the difference is hilarious - centred on Hackham West and taking in a huge circle as far north as Reynella there's so many pokemon you can barely see the map.

Pointed at Aberfoyle Park, there's so few Pokemon you have to zoom out to the maximum to catch Flagstaff Hill and Coro Valley just to make sure it's actually a Pookemon Go map. No wonder I don't catch anywhere near as much as anyone else - right now, within a 20 minute walk of me, there is 1 Pidgey, 1 Totodile, 1 Murkrow, and 1 Venonat.

just had a geeze at melpogomap for the first time since the update, in terms of rarity it's Dratini, length of the Flemington straight...Mareep and Larvitar.

Fair enough for them to not be a nest pokemon but there's currently 50 or 60 odd Dratini's on that map, and one Larvitar...no Mareeps.
I got a Larvitar with under 500 CP from my 10km egg today. Dunno how to feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back