Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only went there once, don't remember anything exciting other than a single pokestop. If you're only down for the day I suggest the 5 minute trip to Casey fields and doing a lap or two. Although the nest is pretty s**t there at the moment...If Sentrets nest, its sentret, if they don't, I dunno wtf it is because all that pop up on the radar are Sentret.
Some Teddiursa popped up at the stop when I arrived - good cause I need Ursaring. In the end spent more time chasing autographs than chasing Pokemon.

:eek: Teach me your ways.
Hows your computer knowledge? The below link contains all the information for setting up the map, the twitter stuff is a whole new layer. Its written with aim for developers so you may have to teach yourself some things. I can try and assist if anyone is doing this.

https://github.com/RocketMap/RocketMap

In conjunction with this I also suggest using Pallet Town to create PokemonGo accounts for you.

https://github.com/novskey/PalletTown

Not very good but I'll show this to my boyfriend, he's great with this sort of stuff. Thank you!
Let him know the discord channel is very helpful, if he goes to the help section and searches there is a very good chance any question he has has already been answered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannot complain one bit about a 2947 Dragonite spawning in my room when I woke up this morning. Caught first ball (great) and has hyperbeam.

Time to find a gym to put it on me thinks.

Cannot complain one bit about a 2947 Dragonite spawning in my room when I woke up this morning. Caught first ball (great) and has hyperbeam.

Time to find a gym to put it on me thinks.

I also hate you so much.

Pokemon took their dick pills today, had a cp 219 Cyndaquil bust out of two razberry great ball curveballs in a row before running, and then immediately afterwards had a cp 194 Poliwag bust out of two pokeball curveballs in a row before running. Actually get four perfect curveballs in a row, and I get nothing from it, so mad.

Also hatched a cp 607 Abra from a 2km egg, that came with 0 candy annoyingly, but I've already got Alakzam so no great loss.

Boosted my Hoothoot and Marill candy at least, and caught an "above average" IV cp831 Ariados, which is the highest cp pokemon I've seen in the wild in 2017.

The highest cp pokemon I have is a "breathtaking wonder" Exeggutor that's maxed out at 1990

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back