Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checkout facebook to see if there is any raiding parties nearby?

Since finding and joining my local (20 minute drive away, damn living in the sticks) chat, I was able to hit up a ton of raids and had a great time.

Found the Adelaide raid group on facebook, scrolled through everything from this week and there wasn't anything happening nearby that I missed.

Have done 3 raids with Moltress now, all with 20 players and its down within the first 30 seconds. The ******* campaigner doesn't stop moving. At least 15 balls and I reckon I have only had 3 hit.

From my experience so far 6 high level players can do it, apparently 5 is quite possible, ideal size of 7-8. A group of 9 relatively decent level players I hit three raids with today took it down with 200 seconds to spare.

Good to see it's not as much of a pain in the arse as Lugia (and probably Ho-oh too).

Ho-Oh has the same double weaknesses as Moltres, so shouldn't be too bad. Might hit slightly harder.

Still need a Lugia. Seems that they are around but just less frequent now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ended up with 4 Articunos from 12 raids.

I was 0/9 on Lugias before finally catching one on my 10th raid. Still only have the one.

Much more luck with Moltres. 4 of them from 6 raids. Moltres raids are by far the easiest as he's weak against rock and water so Tyranitar and Gyarados last longer and do more damage. I've done a Moltres raid with 7 and I've heard high level people say they've done it with 5.

Articuno minimum was 9 or so, Lugia probably 11.

Loving these legendary raids, they've really revitalised the game for me

Although on the flip side, meeting all these people doing legendary raids made me aware of IV checking apps. On advice I downloaded IV Go, used it for a few days and now I'm in the middle of a shadow ban, where only common pokemon appear for me. I've uninstalled IV Go and according to the internet I'll likely be under the shadow ban restriction for another week or so, but no idea.

I can fortunately still catch magikarp, which is great because I have a high IV shiny magikarp which is only 10cp, so I need all the candy I can get.

I've soloed a 4k cp raid, it was a Bayleef. Tried a 16k cp Exeggutor solo, knocked ll my pokemon out, and tried to solo a 14k cp Weezing and ran out of time with 2.5 pokemon still standing.

The Weezing one was annoying, because it appeared on the oval gym just as I was crossing the fence line, I was about to take the gym from some nearly expired yellows, and with it up I couldn't conquer the gym.

I wish gyms still showed the eggs hatching to indicate a raid is coming, the raids just appear from the aether now.

You can generally solo 2 star raids if you're level 30+ or so, but weezing is definitely the hardest.

You can generally solo 2 star raids if you're level 30+ or so, but weezing is definitely the hardest.

You can also solo some of the 3* raids also.

I'm currently gearing up a squad for Machamp, just need a decent Lugia to power up as the #6 and we should be golden (And maybe a better phone that lets me dodge better :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back